Legion

"Haha! Did you like it!?" Wist screams in joy as smoke comes out of his gun's barrel, and the bullet he fired embedded into the ground below him.

   The Bastard! He fooled me!

   The guy holding Emilia at gunpoint starts laughing, taking off his fedora....

   "Welcome to the Legion, amigo!" He says.

Suddenly Wist opens the trapdoor. He speaks up," Prepare for surprises."

    We head down, not knowing what to expect. 

    A while later, we reach the bottom. Another guy approaches us. He looks "friendly".  A red mohawk, wearing only a pale red short as an excuse for clothes. He flexes a tattoo of a hawk on his chest as he approaches.

" Yo! Wist, what's up! You know about the capture?" He speaks up.

"Yes Sic, I know I know." Wist replies, somewhat tired.

    The guy, Sic continues," Come on, I will show your guests what we found!" He turns around and notions us to follow.

    We wander through 5 hallways, crowded with people, probably members with mixed clothing.

Some are wearing tuxedos like Wist while others are roaming around half naked like Sic. We finally enter a 6th hallway after another flight of stairs into the groun--

    Emilia screams," Michael!"

  And as the name is mentioned, I see my fellow tech-buddy gagged and bound to a chair.

    3:32 p:m, CIAH, Central Province, Haiti

     Michael is easing out on his chair, his day's work finally complete.

   He pops out a chewing gum, relaxing his legs on the table in front. After a minute of mindless thinking and chewing, he hops of his chair and picks up his duffel bag from under his table.

"Time for my leave." He mutters

     He presses a yellow button on his desk, that signals the Hawk about his leave. Duffel bag and car keys in hand, he makes his way out of the facility.

    "Ah! My sweetheart!" He says as he looks at his dear BMW i1 in the parking lot. He presses a button on his key, and out comes the car door rising above the ground.

    He enters his car, relaxing in its comfortable sea--

He feels something on his forehead, thinking nothing much about it he swats his hand at it...

   It is then he realizes, that it is a gun. he can't be mistaken, a smooth metal texture, a circular shape being embedded into his temple.

  He slowly turns his head to look at the back seat. A guy sits in the dark, holding the gun to his head. The guy sits in the back," I don't wanna hurt you, but resist, and the consequences will be pretty clear." He continues," Now, Drive!"

Present time

    I look at Wist dumbfounded as he finishes the story muttering," And, who would that kidnapper be?"

Wist claims," That would be Sic, he is quite proud of it though." He points at the dude smiling at Michael now. 

    Emilia speaks," But why is he like that!"

   Wist speaks," Shouted too much, cursed too much, tried to run too much! The dude got on so many nerves that we had to do this till you came."

    I continue," Till you came?"

Wist speaks," Yes, you need our help and we need yours."