Bruster No More

I reach the airport at 11:55 and dash out of the car. In a hurry, I quickly show my ID and shove my way through airport traffic. Entering the Terminal, I hear the announcement of passengers to quickly enter the plane. 

    I come to a slight halt when I see Hawk and Rachel waiting for me at the terminal.  I slowly approach them. They see my face and head towards me. Rachel speaks up," Sorry we couldn't afford a private plane for you but we hope this may work." She shows me a first class ticket for Flight no. 569. But then my eyes dart towards the name...

    Hawk speaks up," From now on, you will be known as Jason Miller, an overseas employee working for Channel in Paris. Your mission is to remain undercover and spy on the movements of the culprit, Julian Marconi and retrieve the documents whichever way possible from him and getting killed is not an option, do you understand, detective?" 

    I slowly nod. Hawk suddenly continues," One last thing, word is that one of our other detectives Emilia has just finished one of her missions and is currently on vacation in Paris, so if you could convince her she would be your best ally in this mission."

     Suddenly, the announcer says, "Last call for all passengers not on board on Flight no 569!"

I say, "I must go now." Rachel says," Remember, I would be available 24/7 for this mission so free feel to call for any help needed." I nod. 

I leave their company and head for the plane. As security checks my ticket, my mind races with all the information I just got...

     But one things for sure....

I am Bruster McChafeur no more.....