Charmer

Leah POV

I stare at the door in front of me filled with nervousness. Heart pounding in my chest as I tried not to over think the situation.

I'd been standing in front of Chan's studio for about ten minutes now. Pacing. Talking to my self. Biting my fingers and so on. Trying to keep calm but nothing was helping.

What did he want to talk about?

I was nervous. And curious at the same time.

I sigh for the 50th time since I got here. Mustering up the courage to knock.

I wait a few seconds before the door handle turns and it opens to reveal a sleepy Chan. He gives me a lazy smile, walking back into the studio. Telling me to come in.

I close the door behind me when I enter. Cheeks red when I notice he was only wearing a tank top and his muscles were on display. And also the fact that we were alone in here.

"So how was your day?" He asks, typing something into his computer. I tangle my fingers.

"Um... I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Uh.. how was yours" I find myself asking hesitantly. He finally turns around smoothly in his chair to look at me. A grin on his lips.

"Very very busy. But nothing i can't handle" he shrugs. Again. And again. And one last time. I giggle. One of his habits i adored.

"What are you giggling at? You giggling at me?" He asked, eyes squinting into tiny lines as he laughed.

"Nothing. Nothing" I wave him off, "So..  what did you want to talk about?" I ask, leaning forward.

Do you love me too?

"Oh yeah" he pauses and i blush because it was as if he just answered my thought.

"So umm... this was actually Felix's idea" my breath hitches. I knew it was about Felix.

"Is he really that hurt?" I ask standing up abruptly. I grab his shoulders, "I promise, if he needs a surgery or something I'll bring all my life savings to pay for it!".

Chan stares up at me with wide eyes and it takes me a moment to realise I was now standing between his legs. Gripping his shoulders tight like a maniac.

I pull away, "oh... oops... sorry" I said laughing awkwardly.

"But I swear, no matter how much it costs I'll-" he cuts me off.

"Woah, slow down. No one is getting any surgery" he chuckles, raising his hands up, "just take a seat so we can talk yeah?".

I bite my lip, nodding as I sat back down. I probably must have looked stupid being dramatic like that. What if he thinks I'm lame?

What should i do to redeem myself?

I do the only thing that comes to my mind. Looking away from him, at the ceiling. I make a duck face with my brows raised.