The view

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

I glare at Boram from across the living room as she silently ate her cereal, watching the TV.

I was still mad at her because of yesterday. For flirting with my men. As a way for me to admit we were dating. That didn't even make sense!

Thank God they left early so they didn't have to interact with her again.

Boram notices me and sighs, laughing a little before turning her attention to me. I fold my arms, looking away.

"Leah, stop being a big baby"

"I'm.not!"

"You're literally sulking"

"Of course I'd sulk, you tried to seduce my boyfriends yesterday!" I yell, catching her off guard.

Boram blinks, putting her cereal bowl down beside her.

"Did that really upset you? I didn't mean no harm" she says, pouting.

"You were flirting with them and everything Boram. I could expect that from anyone but not you!" I exclaim standing up.

Boram gasps, tears welling up in her eyes as she stared up at me. She looks down, "I.. I'm sorry... I'll just leave" she whispers, wiping her eyes and I instantly feel bad.

"What, I didn't mean-"

"no no, you're right. I was wrong, I shouldn't have done that" she stands up, about to walk away but I grab her hand.

"Bo bo, come on~ I'm mad but that doesn't mean I'm asking you to leave"

"It's better that I leave though"

"No, I'm sorry ok? I'm not mad anymore. Please stay" I say, hugging her from behind.

I kinda felt guilty getting mad and lashing out suddenly. She probably didn't mean it in any way but I still took things too serious. 

Also, I never noticed that boram was a bit taller than me...

Weird cause I thought I was taller.

"Are you sure?" She asks and I nod.

"Of course Bo bo, I'm sure"

<<{🌙}>>

It was the first day of our one week break after our test and I decided to join the guys at the recording room.

Boram had gone to the library, as usual. Not me though. I needed a break.

I could hear the music from out side the door. And as I entered, Changbin was the one rapping his verse while Chan, Han, Hyunjin and one other female staff cheered him on.