Phobia

I apologise for the long wait. Things are a bit hectic these days. I swear, adulthood is a scam.

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Burying my hands into my hoodie, I walk out of the elevator. Down the hall towards Chan's studio. Where I was assuming he'd be.

Was he still mad at me?

I'd apologised a dozen times already but the guilt was still there. I regret that I yelled at him when he'd done absolutely nothing wrong.

I was a terrible person.

Finally get to the door, knocking first before I open it and let myself in.

I'm surprised to find the whole three racha squad.

They look genuinely surprised to see but say 'hi' nonetheless. Which I answer awkwardly. 

"You're probably wondering what I'm doing here" I say scratching my nape.

"Yes, exactly" Changbin pipes up in English, earning a smack on the thigh from Han beside him.

"I mean, yeah. But not that we're not happy to see you" Han says. Chan doesn't say anything as he stares at with a curious look.

"Thanks" I smile, "um... First of all, I want to apologise for what I've been doing to all of you lately. That wasn't right and I really do regret all that I've done and I hope.. I hope you can forgive me"

Chan smiles at me,"this is the seventh time you're apologising Leah. Excluding all the apology texts you've been sending us. It's ok, really" he says and I shift to my other foot.

It was true. Since that day with Hyunjin, the guilt and realisation hit me so hard that I'd send them apology texts almost every day. About how I've been neglecting them.

"And besides, isn't it just because you've gotten together with that guy you told me about?" He asks again and my heart stops.

"Guy?"

"Yeah, that guy that picked you up at the hotel" Chan says with his brows furrowed.

"Oh..." it hasn't even been a week since we got together but...

"Guy? You have a boyfriend now?" Changbin asks in surprise. And I could see a flash of hurt in his eyes.

I suddenly start to ponder if I should tell them or not. I didn't want to hurt. Especially since that's what I'd been doing for the past few weeks.

I was here to make things better... not worse. And I feel like telling them about my new relationship would be worse.

"Uh... no... no... he's just an old highschool friend who came to visit... I just wanted to spend time with him so much because I haven't seen him for a long time. But definitely not my boyfriend" I laugh.