Case 143

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

"Ugh, these two are seriously pissing me the hell off, like get a room! Jeez!" I groan, glaring at the couple in front of us who were eating each other's faces off.

Changbin and Seungmin had taken me out to see a movie for our date. And so far, I was enjoying my self, as well as the movie until these two started eating each other's faces. Ew...

"We would have rented the place, but you said you don't like us doing it" Changbin says laughing at me.

"Yeah, its technically your fault that this is happening" Seungmin adds and I could tell he was smirking behind his mask. I roll my eyes, munching on my popcorn.

"Getting blamed on our date? Really?"

"Is he wrong though?" Changbin says, about to reach for the pop corn but I smack his hand.

"That's it, no pop corn for the both of you"

They both share a look before placing their heads on both my shoulders.

"Ok sorry, we're sorry Jagi" Seungmin chuckles.

"Don't Jagi me"

"Are you really mad at us?" Changbin asks, leaning his head close until our foreheads were almost touching with his eyes staring into mine.

I push his face away, "your lucky you're cute".

"What about me" Seungmin says, also leaning close. I snort, also pushing his face away.

"Yes yes you too, you're also cute happy?" I laugh, before offering them the popcorn.

"Don't worry, you can have it all. You've almost finished it anyway " Changbin says, as if teasing me and I blush.

"I eat fast..." I mumble.

"I noticed" Changbin teases again and glare at him.

We continue to watch the movie, and it was getting interesting because things were finally starting to unravel.