Sorry, I love you

<<{🌙}>>

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Coming out of the shower, I head straight down in my lazy Sunday out fit to see what was for breakfast.

As I enter the kitchen, I spot Anna and Jungkook finishing up as they both washed the dishes together. Once they're done, Jungkook reaches a tattooed arm to untie Anna's apron from the back and I blush at the sight. He looked so hot doing that.. and his tattoos...wow..

I mentally slap myself for thinking that way with someone's boyfriend.  Bad Leah!

Anna is the first to see me and she smiles, "oh, good morning Leah, sleep well?".

I nod, greeting her back. I bow extra low when greeting Jungkook. And he bows back returning the greeting. I don't know why, he intimidates me the most in all the Bts members. Maybe alongside Namjoon too.

"We had cereal this morning, we're going out to the gym so you have the house all to yourself today" She grins.

"Oh uh.. can I come with you? If that's ok" I ask unsurely. I had a few hours before I had to go to uncle Mark. I don't want to be home alone.

"Oh, of course.. we'll be waiting for you out side" she says just as Jungkook holds her hand and they walk out.

When I'm done with my breakfast, I quickly rush upstairs to change into gym clothes before rushing down stairs to meet them outside.

Jungkook was at the drivers seat, now wearing a mask, shades and a cap. Anna was wearing just a mask and there was a guy sitting at the back. I'd never seen him before so i assumed he was maybe a body guard or one of their managers.

I adjust my bag, entering the car. Next to the guy. He gives me a nod as a greeting  and I nod back. And soon enough, we're off. 

<<{🌙}>>

I don't even do much at the gym. Sitting down on the bench after jogging on the thread mill for about ten minutes.

I look at my phone to check the time. It was still half an hour remaining before I had to leave. Anna sits down next to me, dabbing the sweat off her face. I notice how she stares at Jungkook who was doing his boxing training.