The tortoise and the hare

Leah POV

Leah POV

A skate park?

I look around the relatively empty park. Just a few individuals here and there.

Rae had just dropped me here and left without an explanation. And I'm confused.

Was this really where we were supposed to meet? Didn't she say they were already waiting for me? It's been almost ten minutes, where are they?

Hands cover my eyes suddenly and a smile quickly graces my lips. The past annoyance disappearing.

"Guess who" a voice whispers. And it doesn't take much for me to realise it was Chan. I knew since the beginning.

One, because he was the one who was more likely to cover my eyes like this between the two of them.

And two, his cologne.

"Berry's daddy" I say and he immediately uncovers my eyes, laughing so hard he almost falls over.

Lee know comes to stand beside me, looking at the older weirdly.

"Why is he laughing like that?" I ask, though knowing exactly why he was laughing, "I just said Berry's daddy".

"I know, why'd you have to say it like that though?" He chuckles.

"Am I wrong though?" I say smirking. He looks away, adjusting his mask before before adjusting his baseball cap too. Awkwardly.

"I guess not" he answers, looking back at me.

Lee know grabs my hand, "ok let's get this over with" he says, pulling me along with him.

"What are we even doing at a skate park?"

"I don't know, it was his idea" Lee know says, coming to a stop. Chan catches up, grabbing my other hand. So they were now both holding my hands.

"I wanted us to have a skate competition, I've always wanted to see what you can do" he says, his eyes squinting in a smile.

I raise my brows at him, "Competition? With me? Chris, I've seen you skate before. I don't think you can compete with me".