Your eyes

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

I stare at the leaked picture of Seungmin, Changbin and I on Ara's phone with a horrified look.

My mind going on overdrive as I started to plan on how I wanted my funeral to go. Because once any body recognises its me,  I'm dead.

"Leah~ Leah. Can you hear me?" Rae says snapping her fingers.

"She's completely out if it" Ara laughs.

"Been there... I don't blame her at all" Anna says.

I couldn't say anything as I stared at the twitter post, "Friend or girlfriend? What do you think?".

There were thousands of likes and comments under it. And I was too afraid to open and see what they had to say.

Ara takes her phone away, "jeez, you look so pale. I shouldn't have showed you" she says, looking worried.

"Yeah, do you need to lay down?" Rae asks, playing with Ara's baby.

I shake my head, ruffling my hair, "n..no.. I'm fine.. everything is fine.. its fine.." I pant out but we all knew i was anything but fine. But what confuses me is how this date had happened a long time ago.. why are the pictures being released now.

"Calm down leah, you're overthinking. Nothing is going to happen" Anna says with a soothing tone.

Just then, my phone starts to ring and I look to see it was Chan. He must be calling because of the post that has been going around twitter this morning. 

I suddenly felt exposed when I realise we were in a park and anyone could recognise me. On no.. was I going to get jumped? Stoned? Stabbed??!

"Wow... does she really not know she's talking out loud?" I could hear Ara say.