Back door

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

I was busy putting some clothes away, listening to some songs. I was almost done with my chores and I was kinda excited to leave just so i could practice more on my dance routine for my dance cover later.

Speaking of dance covers, I look towards the closed door, I could just practice in here since the members weren't home.

Chan as always was at his studio. Hyunjin had a music core event to attend to. I wasn't sure where the rest were but non of them were home.

I quickly finish with the room before I put the cleaning supplies away and walk into the living room.

I place my phone on the sofa, playing "Love story " by Indila.

My next dance cover was ballet theme, and this seemed like the perfect song. I mostly always did hip hop songs. Not often did I do ballet.

I put it on high volume. 

I start slow at first, following the pace of the music before putting a little more speed and drama to it.

I get so lost in the music that I didn't even realise that i was being watched.

That is until I hear loud clapping which startles me half to death. I place a hand on my chest.

It was Jisung, Chan and Changbin. Probably from Chan's studio.

Chan was carrying his lap top, Changbin take out bags while Jisung wasn't holding anything so he was the one clapping.

I quickly turn off the song. Panicking a bit.

Well it's fine right? Hyunjin is the one that watches my videos so it was all good right?

I didn't have time to create a new choreo now.

"Wow, Lee-know was right, you really are an amazing dancer" Chan says, walking over to keep his lap top and take off his jacket, "you would make an excellent back up dancer".

"I thought he was joking but wow" Changbin whispers in native, "you would definitely be part of the dance line if you were to be in a k pop group".

I look down, covering my pink cheeks.

"Um.. thank you" I mumble.

"Those moves were so... muah! You think you can teach em to me?" Jisung asks and I'm about to answer when I notice Chan walking off towards his room.

My gaze follow him all the way there.

I hear chuckles behind me and I look over at the guys. I furrow my brows, "what?".

"Your crush is so obvious Leah. He's probably the only one who doesn't know because he's so busy to notice" Jisung laughs and I flush.

"Wh...what?! That's not-"