Domino

Leah POV

I stare at Lee know with a raised brow, watching as he adjusted his folded legs on the sofa as he stared at the TV.

This man....

The way he explained how he didn't want to be disturbed when he went out with me. And that was why he perfected all the dance moves their choreographer had taught them.

One would think he had something special planned. Like I know it was too early to go on a real date, at least that's what they said. They wanted to just get to know me before taking me out.

But this man.

All he did was bring me back to their apartment and just stare at the TV as if I was non existent.

He looks at me when I tilt my head, and he does the same.

OK that's it.

"OK, I think I should be on my way now" I stand up, grabbing my bag when he grabs my hand, pulling me back down on the sofa. I give him a bored look.

"Honestly, even my grandmother's stories are more interesting than this" i sigh and he pouts.

"No English " he says and I raise my hands up in surrender.

"Sorry"

He sighs, "I was waiting for you to start talking as we watched the movie" he explains and I tilt my head.

"What?"

"Some girls normally talk non stop during dates?" This makes me even more confused. I have so many questions right now.

Has he never had a girlfriend before? Also, this was a date?

"Have you never gone out with a girl before, you're acting like a newbie" I ask curiously and he folds his arms, shrugging. My eyes widen as a fat grin graces my lips.

"Wait wait, you've never actually gone out with a girl before?!" I exclaim teasingly and he blushes. Glaring at my face which was now so close to him. He pinches my nose, and I jolt back, covering my nose.

"Ow, what was that for?"

"For being annoying " I smirk.

"But it's true though. With the way you flirt non stop with Han, people would think you're a master flirt. Damn, and last Friday you were all like, 'On Monday you're mine' hehehe... " I tease, giggling and he pinches my nose again. I jolt back glaring at him.

"I'm going to start pinching you too!"

"You can try" Oh really? Was he challenging me? Because I'm gonna do it.

I lunge towards him, reaching for his face to pinch his cheeks, but he grabs my wrist fighting me back. We end up wrestling, and I could tell he wasn't even using half his strength because of the amused look on his face as he laughed.

Soon enough, I finally pinch his cheeks which causes him to jolt and we fall off the sofa. My fingers holding onto his cheeks when I find my self straddling his stomach. He blinks up at me in shock when I suddenly start to pull on his cheeks.

"Oh my God, I had no idea your face was this soft!"

I pull on his cheeks harder and he groans, finally pulling my hands away.

"You're not a very nice girl " he glares.

"Well you're not a gentleman either Mr never been on a date before " i tease back and he rolls his eyes, "Seriously though. Its OK if you've never gone in a date before. Look at you now you're making it, don't worry though, I'll teach you all you need to know".