Secret Secret

Our pretty OCs 🌙💜

Our pretty OCs 🌙💜

Third person POV

Leah was freaking out. As if that was out of the ordinary. But it was different this time.

After the breakdown she had that day, when they all gave her a group hug, she'd visited the bathroom to wash her face and calm down. Also to have a mini self reflection moment.

She could remember when she'd stepped out of the bathroom and walked up to them all determined. After apologising for being dramatic and being a cry baby, she'd proceeded to tell them that she was going to make it up to them. And prove just how much she regretted her actions.

And true to her words she was.

Instead of them doing the chasing, now she was the one doing it. She'd call them. Each. Or maybe two at a time if they were close to each other. To ask about thier day and so on. She'd also send good morning and good night messages too.

Things were starting to go smoothly, until yesterday. She'd visited their apartment in the evening yesterday. No one was home except Hyunjin, who was sleeping. She decided to make him hot cocoa since it was a bit cold. As she came to wake him up, she'd bent down to whisper his name and wake him up. And the cup tipped over and poured all over his chest, causing him to jolt awake with a scream.

As she thought back to the incident, she wasn't sure if she should just die or disappear because of the embarrassment. Maybe both. Die and then disappear.

Ugh, I hate myself.

When she'd returned home, Anna was no where to be found. And since yesterday, she hadn't returned home. The only thing that's making her not worry is that the guards had already told her that she went out with Kim Taehyung yesterday. So at least she knew she was safe. But she's been calling her all morning today and she still hasn't picked up. And it's almost one o'clock. What is she doing? She needed her help ASAP as she was the only one available. Rae was on a vacation with her new husband, Ara was busy with her new baby. She was the only one left. She was also the one with the experience when it came to this harem thing anyway.

"Anne-Maria, I beg you, answer your phone!" Leah yells in frustration.

Meanwhile, Anna was sleeping soundly on the large bed, unaware of her phone ringing next to her on the night stand. It takes a few more rings before the vibrating sound starts to seep into her semi-conscious mind. Her eyes slowly open, blinking a few times and notices her phone vibrating. Who was calling her so early?

Taehyung's arm around her restricts her movements, so she barely just reaches out and grabs the phone finally. The call cuts off though. And that's when she notices that it was already afternoon. As well as the fifteen missed calls. All from Leah. The call enters again. She answers.

"Oh my God Anna, where have you been?!" Leah exclaims. Anna furrows her brows.

"Is everything OK?" She asks just to make sure. Leah didn't sound like herself.