Placebo

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Finally uploading another new video, I quickly turn off my laptop and rush towards the bathroom to go take a bath. It was Sunday, and i had less than two hours to get to the work shop. I didn't want to upset uncle Mark again.

After taking my bath, I quickly put on my clothes and rush down stairs to have a quick meal before I leave. I take a deep breath unconsciously, when I see Yoongi, eating with Anna on the island. He didn't really come here often among them all, he was the one that I was the least used to. He mostly preferred taking her to his place instead. Not like Hoseok, or the maknaes. They were almost always here.

I walk into the kitchen and their eyes meet mine. He gives me a polite smile.

"Good morning " I say with a bow, before making my way to the fridge.

"Leah, how was your night?" Anna says with a smile, "I have a filming today at my restaurant. Would you like to come with me?".

I finish making my cereal and sit opposite them on the island, "I'd love to... but I have to go to the workshop today". Just then, a text enters phone. It was uncle Mark, saying he's not going to open the workshop today because his wife just gave birth and he had to be with her because she was sick. Aww, I'll have to check up on her when I get time. She was such a sweetheart.

"Actually, nevermind. I'm coming. The work shop is closed today"

Anna claps excitedly, "yay!" .

"Is it the cooking show guy you were telling me about? With the funny looking beard?" Yoongi asks, sipping on his coffee. Anna nods.

"Yes, finally you remember. Been trying  to describe him to you for ten minutes now" she flicks his forehead, "you're really slow this morning " she says with smirk.

He grins, "I'm getting older, what do you expect" he says and I snort unconsciously. Milk coming out through my nose.

"Oh my God are you ok?!" Anna says coming to my side. She dabs my nose with a tissue.

"I'm fine, I just couldn't help but laugh" doesn't he know that he doesn't even look his age?

"Next time, make sure you swallow before you laugh. You're too young to die" Yoongi tells me, pointing at my cereal, "and from milk of all things".

"Ah, yes ok...  Sorry for making you worry"

<<{🌙}>>

The filming was going good so far, except I noticed how the guy keeps trying to touch Anna any chance he gets. He also keeps giving her unnecessary complements and I could only watch as Anna goes from uncomfortable to annoyed.