My pace

(A/N: his arms were too big to put him in the page so just put him up there 🌚)

Leah POV

I walk my shaky legs towards Bang-Chan's studio. Rubbing my palms together to ease the nervousness.

Today was supposed to be the first day of the "contest". Chan was supposed to have me today.

I clear my throat on how that sounded in my head.

But they'd been so busy with recording their MV the whole day today. I almost thought the plan was off when I received a call from him about ten minutes ago, asking me to come to his studio since he was relatively free.

In his own way because I'm pretty sure he's just working on their other songs in there.

I arrive at his door, nervously knocking on it before walking in.

I'm surprised to see Hyunjin, Minho and Felix inside. Felix sitting on a chair next to Chan and Hyunjin laying on the sofa behind them alongwith Lee know. Probably sleepy.

They welcome me with smiles when they notice me, asking how my day was because we hadn't seen each other since morning. They'd been out early today because none of them was at the dorm when I went this morning to work.

"Too bad you didn't spend the whole day together" Felix says, standing as he wore his cap.

"Yeah, that's why I called her over so I can have my turn and we can get this whole thing started" Chan responds, clicking away on his lap top.

Hyunjin, stands up, stretching his arms making his back arch and his butt stick out.

Lee know takes advantage of the situation as he smacked it.

Hyunjin however, doesn't really respond like I thought he would, probably too sleepy to do so. He just ignores him. Poor guy is use to it.

"Are you guys going home?" I ask and they nod, Minho standing too as he wore his jacket.

"Yes, I am so very sleepy" he responds lazily, ruffling his hair.

"Alright everyone, come and get going now. Chop chop. Come on. Get out. But get home safe ok? Now go, come on" Chan ushers them to leave, pushing Felix and Hyunjin out first.

Minho is the last person  and he walks up to me. He smiles, "Ah, look at how Chan is chasing us out because of you" he flicks my forehead, "Don't worry though.." he pauses, leaning down to my height. Face to face.

"You're mine on Monday"

And with that, he leaves, closing the door behind him. It takes me a second to realise just how flushed I had become. My face so hot I couldn't feel the AC.

"Hey, you ok? Come on, take a seat" Chan walks up behind me, and I turn to face him. Realisation dawning on me due to the sudden silence in the room. That we were alone.

My blushing condition gets worse.

I take a seat, watching in confusion when he walks over to turn off his laptop. I tilt my head, "wait, what are you doing? I thought you were working".

Chan chuckles, walking over to sit on the Sofa next to me, "Well, my girlfriend is here... and I intend on giving her every bit of my attention".

Wow... this fake dating thing is going to be hard.

I follow him with my eyes as he removes his beanie, adjusting himself on the sofa so he's facing me.

He finally looks up at me and his brows furrow, "are you really OK? Your face is all red".