Close to you

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Was I excited about this?

Hell yes.

Was I nervous?

Absolutely.

Was I shy and embarrassed?

A bit.

Did I expect Jeongin to last longer than five minutes since it was his first time?

No.

Was I shocked that I'm actually the one that's now left shaking and begging for it to end?

Oh... definitely.

Don't get me wrong, the first round, Jeongin had ended so fast that he almost cried of embarrassment. I mean, of course I saw it coming. It was his first so I didn't really expect much.

Did I expect him to initiate a second, third and fourth one?

Hell no.

I don't know how he's doing so well with his first time. So I asked. And not surprisingly, he did a lot of research. And even asked Changbin for some tips. And Changbin apparently told him about my weak and sensitive spots.

And let me tell you, Jeongin mastered those tips like a pro.

He wouldn't stop nibbling and biting on my ears.

He wouldn't stop kissing my neck.

He wouldn't stop sucking on my thighs.

And kiss my shoulders.

And biting on my collar bones.

Like he is right now...

"Mmm~ Innie, that's enough... ah!" I gasp when his hips slam hard into me and my climax and my body shakes. My arms and legs wrapping around him tight. Almost scared by how intense and good it felt.

Jeongin stares at me as I collapse onto the pillow. A huge blush on his face as he bites his lip. He moves a bit and I hiss. Feeling overly sensitive.

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait..." I rush out, squeezing the pillow under my head.

He leans close and kisses me deeply. Tenderly. Biting down on my lip as he pushed my thighs wide open. Making me suck in a deep breath.

"Can I continue" he mumbles, ".. please Noona?".

It almost looked as if he was giving me puppy eyes. If not for the fact that he was dripping with sweat, muscles rippling and hair wet and rough.

He didn't look like the guy I always just wanted to take care off. He was all man right now.