Date for the dance

"and then this dude dares her to take her shirt off. Can you believe that?!" I threw my hands up as Momo intently listened to me tell her every little detail about yesterday's party.

"That's so weird ew" she made a disgusted face, "then what happened?"

We were both sitting on her bed, a wide array of junk food spread between us, as we ate and talked.

"Yea so then, out of the blue, ryujin appears and she goes all 'oh is this a strip club?' and shoos the weird guy away" I continued, more enthusiastically now that I got to ryujin's bit.

"Oh ryujin" Momo muttered

"Yeah and then she sat in his place and I don't remember who's turn it was then but at some point after she joined it ended up on her and me and guess what she did? G u e s s" I grew excited as Momo grew sullen, which went unnoticed by me.

"She dared you to kiss her?" Momo mumbled, seeming less and less interested in my story.

"Close!" I pointed at her, "she dared me to kiss the person infront of me." I scoffed with disbelief, "like that was so, smooth"

"She probably flirts with everyone like that"

"Probably," I shrugged, "but isn't it exciting?"

"What's exciting about scening with a play girl?" Momo looked at me confused.

"I don't know," I looked up as I thought about it, "something about it just screams 'fun'"

"Unbelievable" she muttered.

"Anyways now you tell me," I hit her leg, "whatd you do with sana?"

"Just hung out"

"Just?" I suggestively wiggled my eyebrows at her causing her to groan.

"I told you already, it was just a regular day spend. We literally ate, talked, played, and ate again. That's. It."

"So after spending a whole day with her, you didn't catch even the slightest bit of feelings" I squinted my eyes at her.

"God no. I'm not like you sorry"

"Rude"

She made a face at me as she opened another packet of chocolate.

"So how'd you and ryujin sleep together?" She asked me, although she was far more interested in the candy in her hands.

"Oh yea!" I sat up straighter as I told her about the events that happened after chaeyoung came. It was a miracle I remembered.
Although, I wouldn't call myself a bad story teller, Momo didn't look like she was really enjoying it.

"and then she went to yeji's and I was at home" I finished, not paying mind to momo's unreadable expression.

"Watashi wa kore ga mattaku sukide wa arimasen" she suddenly spoke in her mother tongue with a gloomy undertone.

Shit. Wait I know what she's saying I know this! I literally learned this in that Japanese class. But, that doesn't make sense though. I think I understand a part of what she said, but how does it fit into what we're talking about??

I think she said something along the lines of "I don't like this"? I could be totally wrong though.

"What?" I innocently asked

"Watashi wa kore ga mattaku sukide wa arimasen" she repeated, looking down at her lap, with a deep sigh.

I'm positive she said something like 'I don't like this one but', or wait could it be 'at all' instead of 'one bit'?? Jesus y/n what difference does it make.