Hide and seek

It was Friday, finally.

"What a long week" I yawned as I walked out of school with chaeyoung who hummed in response as she ate her gummy bears.

We both gasped as jeongyeon came running out and jumped on our backs, her girlfriend following behind.

"Get Off!" I whined

"Sorry, I'm feeling pumped" she bounced on her feet as chae went up to Mina who also came out.

"You guys wanna hang out at my place tonight?" Nayeon asked

"I'm down" "hell yeah" "sure" "aw you invited everyone?"

"Ew jeongyeon" chae made a face at her.

"Where's Momo?" I looked around

"She told us not to wait for her, let's go" Mina spoke and started walking. That's weird.

Today was weird too. Expectedly so. After Momo walking in on ryujin and I, she barely talked to me today. I myself felt too awkward to say anything. Lunch was awfully tense too, until ryujin texted me to meet her in one of the hallways just cause. I was glad I had a valid excuse to leave cause Mina wouldn't stop eyeing me and momo didn't even touch her food. I'm sure the other three noticed something was up but chose to stay quiet.

"How does 6:30 sound? You guys can sleepover too I've already asked my mom" nayeon looked at all of us as we walked.

"I'll be there" I replied as I waved at everyone and separated from the group to head home.

-

"Why are you home?" I asked my mom as I walked in my house.

"I'm working from home shhh" she shushed me as she answered a call.

I shrugged as I went to my room to change my clothes. I hate staying in school clothes when I come home it's so gross to me eurgh.

I went down to the kitchen where my mom was still on call. She's distracted, therefore, it's the perfect time for me to ask her about nayeon's sleepover.

"Mom" I whispered to which she frantically shushed me with her hand. "Can I sleepover at nayeon's tonight?" I asked. Obviously, wanting me to stop talking, she nodded as she continued pacing around talking to whatever poor soul was on the other side of the call.

"Sweet" I smiled to myself as I pulled out a snack from the fridge and microwaved it. I plopped down on the couch in the lounge and started going through different channels, eventually stopping on a cooking show.

"Y/n, I need to head out for a minute. Do you need anything?" My mom came up behind me and asked as I heard her keys dangle in her hands. "No thank you" I replied and dusted my hands before picking up my phone.

*ding*

Ryujin: r u free?

Me: depends

Ryujin: bruh...

Me: yes

Ryujin: can I come over I'm so bored

Me: yes

I will lock the door after letting her in this time. Though I doubt Momo would come over. The thought made me a little upset.

I sighed as I continued scrolling through my phone, waiting for ryujin cause I didn't have anything else to do.

-

"-you're such a cheater!" I gasped as ryujin put down a draw four card. "All those cards were out where did you get this from?!"