Confession

A/N: I didn't check for mistakes so if there are any just comment on that line or para and I'll fix it. Also I literally pulled this chapter out my ass Becuz I was out all day. ALSOOOO promise u guys next chap will FINALLY have lots of Momo and y/n moments😭

-

"Y/n?! What the hell happened?" Momo's eyes were widened slightly as they scanned over my face and figure as I sat on my wheelchair feeling small under her gaze.

I feel so nervous.

"Y/n. Look at me." She demanded softly.

I looked into her eyes, her beautiful eyes, that were full of concern, worry and anger. I felt my heart beat pick up by a mile when we made eye contact. Is it cause I finally figured out I like her too? Is that what's making me so queasy.

"Nothing really" I replied. "You gotta be shitting me" she deadpanned.

"What happened y/n just tell me!" She frustratedly spoke.

"Well uh.... To put it plainly, I got into a slight altercation with, a guy. Much much bigger than me" I told her but her face remained unchanged. She blinked at me which made me add some more detail.

"Okay" I huffed, "remember the guy who hosted that party? Jay. It was him. He somehow found out that we were in this hospital and I guess waited outside cause when I did go outside he was there."

Momo's eyebrows furrowed before going up. "and there we fought. He hit me, I hit him, anddd now we're here" I gave her a smile that she did not return.

"You- so what you're saying is- wait no. What?" She stammered out. "I don't get it what did he want?" Momo asked.

"I had a feeling you might not remember. I didn't either- remember the beer pong game, well you kinda punched him to the floor and that was too much for his ego to handle"

"Oh." She realized. "I remember now."

"Yeah. Ryujin also beat him up that night, which is why he had her jumped too." I added. I feel really guilty for leaving Ryujin hanging, injured like this, but I have a different priority right now.

"What??" "Yeah" "is she okay?" Momo genuinely asked, "Yeah" I nodded.

"Why didn't you call out for help? Why didn't you run away or something-?" She asked.

"No one was around and running away wasn't an option cause, I kinda, started it" i sheepishly spoke.

"What- what do you mean?" Momo furrowed her eyebrows, her tone uncertain. She knows what I mean.

"I mean I hit him first" I sighed.

"Why would you do that y/n?" There was sadness in her voice now. "You could've gotten seriously hurt you- why are you so careless?!" She spoke angrily.

"This isn't serious enough for you?" I joked as I pointed at myself causing her to roll her eyes. I pushed myself closer to her until she was within arm's reach. I picked her hand up that was resting by her side, "I'm fine Momo, really."

"Why did you hit him?" She asked.

"Cause he was talking badly about you" I truthfully answered. Momo looked almost confused for a moment.

"That- that's it?" She asked.

"What do you mean 'that's it'?" I questioned back.

"You fought a 6 feet tall muscular asshole just cause he talked badly about me?" She sounds taken aback.

I felt a pang of sadness in me. This just shows she doesn't know how much I really love her.

"Yes" I replied. She blinked rapidly as she stuttered over her words, "I- wh-what? Wh- that's so-"