sleepover

After thoroughly enjoying the takeout, we all were lazily sitting around on our phones. Someone would occasionally say something and another would reply. Nayeon brought her speaker down so there was music, softly playing in the background.

"Hey nayeon" mina spoke, "shouldn't we decide on the sleeping orders?"

"Oh yea" nayeon sat up from her original position on jeongyeon's shoulder who pouted at the loss of touch. "I'm obviously getting my bed, with jeongy. You can all sleep separately in the guest room or you guys can all sleep in my room on the floor. I have a lot of comforters and mattresses"

"It'll be more fun in your room" I voiced my thoughts and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright. Momo, help me take out the mattresses" nayeon ordered as she stood up. "What why me??" Momo whined. "Cause you're physically the strongest here? Hello?"

Although she groaned , I know Momo secretly enjoyed being the strongest. She got up and went with nayeon to wherever the comforters were.

"Do you guys feel sleepy?" A very, sleepy little chaeyoung asked.

"Hell no" "not really" "no way"

"great" she mumbled.

-

"I swear to god, I will, I will have momo's dogs eat all of you. You too Momo" chae threw a pillow at all of us seated on nayeon's bed from her place on the floor. The poor girl had been trying to sleep for an hour now.

"Jeez go sleep somewhere else" Jeongyeon threw a pillow back.

"It's called a 'sleepover' for a reason you assholes" chae groaned as she got up and sat on the bed behind Mina. "I'll just stay up".

"Here" mina moved slightly and pulled chae to lie down on her lap and she started....petting her head?

"Heyy I want someone to do that to me too" a very distressed looking Momo spoke after seeing the smile of contentment on her friend's face.

"You can..lie here if you want" I offered my lap.

Mina suddenly coughed really loudly and momo.... seemed to hesitate  a bit before lying down.

"Do you want water?" Nayeon asked mina who dismissed her quickly.

"I'm waiting to get my head scratched" Momo spoke from my lap as I muttered a small 'oh yeah' and began running my fingers through her hair.

"I don't like being left out" Jeongyeon announced before she also moved onto nayeon's lap suddenly who yelped and then uncontrollably started laughing claiming she was ticklish there. "Ok fine let me put a pillow first" Jeongyeon overcame this barrier by placing a small cushion on nayeon's lap and then resting her head on it.

"Tch" she took nayeon's hand and placed it on her head, "rub".

Nayeon complied but not before rolling her eyes. The chatter that was going on before chae came to sit with us died down as three of us silently rubbed, scratched or caressed the other three girls lying on our laps.

"Is this what I need to do to get you all to quiet down? Cause I will do it" mina said

"Damn I mean if being noisy will get me my head scratched I will never stop talking" I replied causing nayeon to snort and mina to squint her eyes at me.

"If I fall asleep, which I will, don't wake me up" Momo suddenly spoke, shortly followed by a 'same here' from Jeongyeon. Somewhere along the line chaeyoung already fell asleep.

I switched my right hand with my left as I picked up my phone to scroll through. Nayeon and mina were on their phones too, no one wanting to disrupt the peaceful aura.