school trip

"Mom says we're too loud" I announced as I shut the door behind me and walked into my room.

"Sorry" Jeongyeon whispered making everyone chuckle lightly.

"Anyways, back to our discussion," Chaeyoung
continued talking about what we've been talking about for the last two hours that these people have spent at my house.

It's a Saturday today and we all decided to chill together at someone's place. I volunteered.

"Y/n come here" Momo turned to look at me from her place on my bed as she pat the area next to her where I was sitting before I left to get some water.

"-I mean we can't miss this that would be plain stupid." Jeongyeon spoke.

"So wait when is this trip again?" Mina chimed in as she leaned on the bed frame with her phone in her hands.

"Mina this is our senior trip you have to pay attention!" Nayeon whined.

"In two weeks." Chae answered.

"So we have two weeks to convince the parents to let us go to Phuket. Honestly I mean it's in the same hemisphere so they shouldn't say no", I spoke as I rested my chin on Momo's shoulder from behind her, my fingers interlocking over her waist.

"I've been reminding my parents about the senior trip since 6th grade, they have to let me go", Nayeon added.

"I feel like convincing Mina to come would be harder than our parents." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes jokingly.

Chae turned to Mina with furrowed eyebrows, "you are gonna come right?"

"Yeah." Mina replied.

"I love when she does that." Nayeon grinned making Mina role her eyes not jokingly.

"I'm going too for sure. Mama doesn't have a problem." I added, "What about you Momoring?" I shrugged my arms slightly.

"I'll have to ask but it's probably a yes" She replied.

"Oh Okay great so we're all going?" Chae quickly looked at everyone and when we all nodded in unison, she clapped her hands together and almost shrieked, "yes!!"

-

How hard could it be to pack for a week long trip to an island where our itinerary has already been made for us so we know exactly what to bring AND we also have two weeks to prepare?

I'll answer that for you;

It's hard.

The 14 days we had before the flight to Phuket from Korea, we did not have even a minute to spare for rest. The word 'hectic' got itself a new meaning in these two weeks.

After much chaos, which I think only our friend group experienced while packing, we were all finally ready.

-

I picked up my phone when it dinged four times.

Nayeon: DO
Nayeon: NOT
Nayeon: BE
Nayeon: LATE

All students that are going need to be at the airport by 2:30 pm. It's currently 10 am. It goes without saying Nayeon is the most excited for this trip and the most paranoid too. If anything was delayed by even a minute because someone lost a limb, she would actually start tweaking.

She claims the senior trip is the one trip that should not be spoiled under any circumstances. And I agree actually. I'm so excited! i've been waiting so long for this trip and now I even have a girlfriend.

Life is good.

Momo and I have been extra excited. It almost feels like a honeymoon.

The other day, Jeongyeon told me the reason why a 'school trip' is feeling like a honeymoon, is because we're currently in our 'honeymoon' phase.