Awkward

"Mina please!! Why not?!" Chae begged as Mina refused to change her decision about going to the dance.

It's lunch break and chae has been begging Mina to come to the dance but Mina being...well herself, has been unmoving from her original decision.

"I just don't understand why u don't wanna go" chae resorted to pouting at her unconvinced friend.

"Simply because there's a lot of things that can be done instead of standing in the school gym in overpriced clothes I will never wear again watching cringey highschool couples grope each other" mina reasonsed.

"Okay but, what things?" Jeongyeon asked

"Minecraft" Mina shrugged

"You are unbelievable" nayeon mumbled.

I've been waiting for lunch together so I can announce my own dance date.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Momo asked Mina who's food tray was untouched.

"No you can have it"

"Thanks"

I cleared my throat as a way of getting everyone's attentions but apparently no one cares?

Jeongyeon and nayeon were leaning on each other sharing headphones, chae was still pouting at mina who was quietly reading a book and momo was, as always, enjoying the school meal to its fullest.

I cleared my throat again, much louder this time.

No reaction.

"Guys!" I slammed the table

"Jesus bro what?!" Jeongyeon groaned

"Hello??" I snapped towards Mina and momo

"I have an announcement"

"Are you finally leaving this school?" Nayeon asked

"shut up let me finish. Anyways" I cleared my throat again "drum roll please"

Chae sloppily started drumming on the table

"I have a date!" I gleamed at everyone

"That's your grand announcement? Pfft" nayeon huffed as she put both the headphones in her ears and leaned on Jeongyeon closing her eyes.

"wow" I deadpanned

"When?" Chae asked

"For the dance"

"Oh!" "Nice" "who?"

"Take a wild guess" I looked around the table.

"Probably that roojin girl" Momo mumbled

"Ryujin and" I giggled a little "yeah"

"Called it" chae clapped her hands

"That's interesting" Mina said with a certain tone

"Wait who's that again" Jeongyeon asked

"The girl that will not stop eyeing y/n she's right behind her look" chae pointed out

I turned and once again caught ryujin shamelessly staring at me with a smirk on her face.

"Oh she's fine- ow!"

"I'm right here bitch" nayeon elbowed her girlfriend.

"So wait howd this happen tell us!" Chae asked

"So basically yesterday- where are you going?"

I turned to Momo who was starting to stand up while collecting her stuff.