roommates

"ugh i thought that was my bag" jeongyeon groaned out of irritation when she mistook someone else's suitcase for hers again.

"oh there's mine." I gasped slightly before reaching out for it. But before my hand could even grasp the handle I was swiftly moved aside by Momo who lifted my suitcase for me.

Lord knows I will never hate having a strong girlfriend.

"Thank you very much" I smiled at Momo who hid her growing blush behind a nonchalant 'no problem'.

We were all at baggage claim right now. Almost everyone had gotten their bags from our friend group except Sana, Jeongyeon, and Chae.

"Oh-Let me help-" I turned to see where Momo quickly rushed to. Sana was struggling to lift her suitcase and so Momo went to help her with it.

I turned to face ahead again, feeling a strong sense of relief wash over me when I didn't feel even the slightest bit of jealousy or insecurity.

"Y/n, hellooo" I blinked as Ryujin waved a hand across my face.

"Hm?"

"I think this is my bag" she pointed at the suitcase next to me that Momo had picked up.

"Really?", upon her question I inspected the bag a little, only to discover the neon pink ribbon my mother insisted I tie on it wasn't there.

"Yeah and I know that cause I stuck this sticker on it." Ryujin pointed at the smallest little cat sticker on the side near one of the zips.

"wow I wonder how I missed that." I deadpanned, earning a slight chuckle from her.

"Well since I'm basically handing you your bag and you didn't have to go through the embarrassingly painful ordeal of grabbing it off of the belt, you have to help me get my bag now." I added as she rolled the suitcase towards her a bit.

"Whatever you say prin-y/n", she coughed a little to cover up that slip of tongue.

I caught it though. And by the look on her face, unfortunately it seems like Momo did too.

She walked past us, slightly moving her hand over my waist. I took that as her way of letting me know she's not mad or anything.

There's no reason to be mad either anyways.

Though her subtle angry expression was very visible to me.

"I'm assuming that one's yours?" Ryujin nudged me while pointing at my bag.

"yep" I confirmed.

"the pink ribbon gave it away", she added because ofcourse she would say something like that, right before offering to lifting it on her own when I reached out a hand to help.

"show off" I muttered.

"Usually the ladies love it when I do show off" she exclaimed before placing the bag near my feet. "There you go."

"Thanks so much." I rolled my eyes before smiling.

"Alright I'll catch you later." she cut the growing awkward silence by waving at me before walking towards some of her friends.