Better

"I don't know I still think Mr. nutter puffs is the clear winner." Jeongyeon mumbled as we all collectively rolled our eyes at her for, what appears to be, the 6th time.

"yeah well in case you haven't realized, this isn't exactly your dog." Chaeyoung deadpanned.

"What?? Momo literally asked everyone for ideas." Jeongyeon shot back.

"-and I am most definitely questioning my decision" Momo mumbled under her breath, loud enough for some of us to hear.

"baby I think you should sit this one out" Nayeon fought back her laugh as she rubbed jeongyeon's back who huffed with agitation.

If there weren't enough clues, we are all in Momo's room, who is finally back from the hospital, sitting on and around her bed where she's laying against the headboard, with the cutest little puppy in her lap.

Yes, I could hardly wait and yes, she loved it.

a little too much I'd say.

"Not to be a mood killer-" "really?" Mina glared at Jeongyeon who cut her off as she began speaking.

I couldn't help but snort.

"snorting like the pig you are....anyways you were saying Mina?" Nayeon rather unnecessarily attacked me before turning her attention towards Mina again. I obviously chucked a pillow at her.

"well, we, or well rather you all have been thinking about one single dog name for 54 minutes now. I don't mean to be, boring but this is kinda just wasting time."

"I agree I'm so boredddd" Chae whined.

"girl stand up you always agree with Mina" Nayeon said which made Chae look around awkwardly.

"hmmm what if" I thought out loud

"what if...."

"wait i'm thinking" I spoke out while making eye contact with momo. Maybe it was just in my head but, there was something about this look she gave me. I don't know how to explain it but, it felt like she was saying something.

"uh what if we all just went home and let momo rest? It's been what? like 3 hours already? She should sleep some as should you all it's like almost 11 pm" I blabbered.

"Its 9:15 she justwants to be alone with momo" jeongyeon not so softly whispered to Nayeon causing me to blush slightly because that actually is what i want.

Momo cleared her throat loudly. I think she heard jeongyeon too.

Nayeon looked between Momo and I before smirking at me....that was an uncomfortable sight.

"Yeah! she's right i'm *yawn* actually ver y tired. Let's head out now" Nayeon very horribly faked a yawn and stretch before standing up. Jeongyeon followed her action and then slowly, everyone was ready to leave.

-

"y/n I promise I'm not hungry. Why would I stay hungry in my own house?" Momo chuckled as she pulled my phone out of my hand just as i was about to call a sushi place.

I'm not exactly the best at caretaking but uh, well I have clear instructions from momo's mom and my mom too to take care of momo and make sure she's constantly fed and given her medicines.

She had her medicine and a big meal her mom had made but I feel like she's still hungry.

I sighed as I slumped next to her against her bed frame. We weren't too close but not too far either.

"You have the appetite of an elephant are you sure you're full?"

"uh, first of all, rude. Second of all, this is not how you take care of someone." she fake grumbled. It actually could've been a real grumble i have no idea i feel so flustered for some reason.