first day as girlfriends

"Are you gonna eat that?" Momo shyly asked.

I answered her with a 'yes' but placed my pizza slice in her plate anyways. I love it when someone asks me for something and I straight up reject their request verbally but actually end up doing it.

"Oh no you can have it I was ju-"

"I was just teasing, you can have this i'm way too full" I pat my stuffed stomach as I leaned back on the couch after putting my plate on the table infront. We both agreed on ordering a pizza and when it came, we went to the lounge where we watched tv and ate.

I watched Momo with a smile as she finished the last slice, before dusting and wiping her hands. She then took a sip from the can of soda we decided to share before passing it to me.

We are so cringey.

I love it.

"I'm gonna throw this" I announced as I began gathering the paper plates we used and the empty ketchup packets. Momo wordlessly stood up and started to help me. We went to the kitchen where we discarded the trash before washing our hands, and returning to the couch.

I plopped down on it with a sigh because I was stuffed. "That was really good." I commented on our meal.

"It was wasn't it?" Momo turned to me, "like that was a seriously good pizza."

"Right?"

"You got pizza?"

my mother.

"Hi mommy" I innocently looked at my mother who magically appeared from...somewhere.

"Did you have pizza for breakfast? and did you save me some?" She asked me as she walked across the lounge towards the kitchen.

"Yes and no. In that order." I replied sheepishly.

"Unbelievable. My own child." my mom scoffed before grabbing a banana and walking away grumbling. Oops.

"soooooo" Momo started, "now what do we do?"

"Watch tv?" I shrugged unsurely.

"but I wanna do something with you." she half pouted as the idea of sitting and watching tv with me seemed rather unappealing.

"You will literally be with me when we watch tv" I side eyed her. She's a little slow but it's cute.

"I kinda don't wanna watch tv" Momo sighed.

"Well then what should we do?" I turned the tv off before putting the remote on the table, crossing my legs on the couch, and facing my girlfriend to listen to her grand list of ideas on how we should spend the day.

"I don't know" she mumbled.

I told you didn't I? 'Grand' list.

"I don't care what we do I just want to be with you" she added.

I half giggled as I bit my lip to stop a smile from spreading, "kiss", I demanded, before puckering my lips and leaning a tad bit forward.

Momo smiled back and did just as I asked, moving closer to me and in the process leaving her hand on my thigh afterwards. I wordlessly began tracing her hand because they're so pretty I want to constantly hold them.

"We could go out somewhere," I suggested, still enthused by her hand, "maybe watch a movie or...something."

Momo looked up for a bit as she thought hard. I suddenly felt her grip my thigh a little tighter as she looked at me with hooded eyes and a growing smirk, "or we could go to your room and-"