005. sallie house

tw: paranormal, disturbing stories
disclaimer: i do jump around a bit during
the video

tw: paranormal, disturbing storiesdisclaimer: i do jump around a bit duringthe video

CHAPTER FIVE ( 🧺 )
youtube !

i'm trying something new
w/ this and i'm not sure how i
feel about it yet, so give me
so feedback (also i know it's long,
if you don't read it all the way, i understand) !!

SAM AND COLBY
our demonic encounter at Haunted...
(ignore the "6 months ago")

7:00 THAT NIGHT.

"WHAT'S UP, guys? It's Sam and Colby," Sam said. The four boys were sat on the couch. Remington sat on the ground in front of Colby and Nate as there was no more room on the couch. "Right now, we are officially alone for the night here at the infamous Sallie House.

"I have heard about the Sallie House all my life because we all grew up in Kansas," Sam explained, roping Seth into the Kansas kid crowd, "it's definitely haunted," Remington glanced at Seth as Sam continued and he smiled, waving at Sam slightly with a shrug.

Nate looked at him, "You're a Kansas kid."

"Seth is an honorary Kansas kid for this one."

Remi smiled, "Welcome to the club!" Seth raised his fist in a sort of triumph.

Colby shook his head with a smile, "That's not something to celebrate."

After they'd gotten off track, they let Sam continue, "A lot of people say that Atchison, Kansas, this city is one of the most haunted cities in the world. And Sallie House itself is one of the most haunted house in the world as well."

"Yeah, they said it's like top ten most haunted like globally." Nate added.

"It gives the other house such as like Conjuring house, all those types of things, a run for its money." Remington nodded, "These are the stories, these are just legends. We obviously don't know, but the hype is real on this one."