015. surprise, paisley!

CHAPTER FIFTEEN ( 🧺 )narrative & instagram !

narrative & instagram !

REMI AND Colby stood near the baggage claim, waiting for Vincent Willard to show himself. He would only be staying about a week with the girls, before his parents flew into California. They were going to get an apartment for a bit. Vinnie's step-father was working in LA for a awhile.

"Remington!" Vinnie smiled as he walked up to them. She pulled him into a small, friendly side hug. Colby just shook his hand.

"Hey, Vin! How was your flight?" She questioned. He grabbed his bag.

He nodded, "It was good, had a couple messages from Paisley by the time I landed." The three of them chuckled, walking to Remi's car. They packed Vinnie's bag into the trunk.

She handed Colby her phone when they started driving, "Can you text Paisley and tell her we're on our way back? I told her we were working on a video." He nodded and did what Remi asked.

When they arrived at the apartment complex, they took an elevator to the right floor. "Pais!" Remi called when she walked inside. Her sister was sitting on the couch, a blanket around her shoulders.

"Hey, Rems." She stood up and walked toward the door to see Colby. She was hugging him when Vinnie stepped into the apartment. "Oh my gosh, hi." She said, her eyes wide as she stepped back from Colby.

She wrapped her arms around him. They had talked a lot since the flight back in December. He was one of her closest friends, besides Remington.

"So, I'm gonna guess no video then?" Paisley asked, turning to her sister and Colby. Vinnie's hand rested on her waist.

The two adults glanced at each other before shaking their heads.

LIKED BY IMSETHBORDEN AND OTHERSPAISLEYJAMES, the boy from the planeTAGGED, vinniewillard

PAISLEYJAMES, the boy from the plane
TAGGED, vinniewillard

VIEW COMMENTS.

PAISLEYJAMES, also remi and colby lied to me to go get him this morning
REMINGTONJAMES, it was a surprise love <3

USERNAME, okay but why are they kinda cute

USERNAME, they're both pretty

SOLHARDYMUSIC, oh so do i get to meet him now
PAISLEYJAMES, absolutely not nate

KATRINASTUARTOFFICIAL, cuties 🤍
PAISLEYJAMES, i love u kat

USERNAME, isn't his dad like a director or something ?
USERNAME, his step-dad is yes!

COLBYBROCK, you're welcome 🖤
PAISLEYJAMES, i mean, thanks i guess

SAMGOLBACH, when the core five knew this whole time

KIMBERLYREED, you talked to me about him!!
VINNIEWILLARD, paisleyjames so you talk about me?

STASIAVUU, you two !! ❤️
PAISLEYJAMES, STASSSS 🤎

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
i bit of a filler but i love them <3