018. i'm always here

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ( 🧺 )messages & narrative !

messages & narrative !

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ( 🧺 )messages & narrative !

❪ colbs!!, remi :) ❫

COLBS!!
hi remiiiii, good morning :)
COLBS!!
i normally have one from you by
this time so it's weird
COLBS!!
are you doing okay?
DELIVERED 09:56

REMI :)
i'm sorry, good morning c <3

COLBS!!
don't apologize, i was just
joking rems
COLBS!!
what's up?

REMI :)
nothing, i haven't gotten
out of bed yet

COLBS!!
that's un remi like
you good?

REMI :)
mhm

COLBS!!
is it getting bad again?

REMI :)
i don't know

COLBS!!
do you want me to
bring you coffee :)

REMI :)
this is your way of forcing me
up, i have to unlock my door
REMI :)
but yes, if you want to <3

COLBS!!
be there soon <3

REMI :)
god i love you xx

WHEN SHE heard the knock, she pulled herself out of bed. The mascara she wore yesterday was smudged slightly, but it didn't bother her. She was determined not to leave her apartment until she knew Trevor had gone back to North Dakota. She also knew that wasn't possible. He hadn't stopped messaging her either.

Remington unlocked the front door and pulled it open. Colby stood with a coffee and cake pop from Starbucks. She smiled slightly and let him in. He placed the cake pop on the counter, telling her she could save it for later, and he handed her the coffee.

"Thank you," she said before taking a sip of the drink. Remi placed it on the counter. Her eyes met Colby's. He was staring at her.

After a few seconds, he opened his arms, offering a hug. Remington wrapped his arms around his torso. One of his hands rested on the back of her head, his arm around her shoulders.

"You know you can talk to me, or not," Colby started, his chin resting on her head, "But I'm always here."

Remington smiled as she felt him press a kiss into her hair. She just nodded at what he said, listening to his heartbeat as they stood there in a long hug, comfortable.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
them >>>>