017. he's back in LA

tw: TOXIC RELATIONSHIP, mention of violence

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ( 🧺 )messages & narrative !

messages & narrative !

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ( 🧺 )messages & narrative !

xxx-xxx-xxxx, remington ❫

XXX-XXX-XXXX
Hey Remington
XXX-XXX-XXXX
Um, it's Trevor. I got a
new number and Ik u probably
don't wanna hear from me rn but like
XXX-XXX-XXXX
I'm back in LA for a bit
Do u wanna meet up ?

REMINGTON TAPPED her sister's shoulder. The two of them sat on Kim and Caden's couch. They'd all had dinner and the two of them even got to meet Vinnie so he was beside Paisley as she held Ember in her arms, the young girl sleeping on her chest.

The last person Remi wanted to hear from was Trevor Cook. She'd blocked his number after they'd broken up, she wouldn't be needing it and she didn't want to have contact with him. Their relationship was nothing good, almost at all. Sure, there were a few happy moments but the bad ones overpowered the good.

Paisley looked at the phone, her eyes widening in surprise as another text came through.

XXX-XXX-XXXX
Please I'm sorry for what happened
when we were dating

"Are you okay?" Paisley whispered, looking at her sister's eyes. They were glassed over. Just seeing his messages made her want to cry and an anxiousness seeped through her body.

Remi nodded, "I'm gonna talk to Kim." She said, pushing herself off of the couch and heading to the kitchen where the woman stood with a glass of red wine. Caden was sipping from a beer bottle. "Kim, can I talk to you?"

The woman furrowed her brows as her eyes settled on the girl in front of her. She quickly got up, leaving her wine on the counter. Her phone chimed again. They stood in the dining room.

XXX-XXX-XXXX
Fuck Remington please

"What's wrong, love?" Kim questioned, pushing a piece of hair out of Remington's face.

She licked her lips before handing Kim her phone, "What do I do? Am I just being dramatic?" A few tears had fallen onto her cheeks, but she quickly wiped them away with the back of her hand. It was just a text message.

"No, sweetie, you're not being dramatic," Kim reassured, her arm wrapping around Remi's shoulder pulling her into her side, "You could ignore him or just tell him you don't want to meet up. He doesn't deserve to be around you."

"I'm scared that he's back here." Remi whispered, her voice cracking slightly.

Trevor never stopped yelling long enough for her not to be scared of him. Eventually, during their arguments, she would shut down and let him yell, get his frustrations out. He was a controlling, manipulative person. He hated Sam, Colby, and Nate, even thought he never met them. She drew the line when he threatened to beat the shit out of her with Paisley in the room. He'd never laid his hands on her before.

Kimberly placed the phone on the dining room table, squeezing the girl in a hug, "I'm sorry." She mumbled and Kim just held her in an embrace. Remington was grateful for it.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
so trevor is gonna be a small
character for like one or two more
chapters but then he's gone
again. but he's still a bitch <333