23. bowers mansion

tw: mentions of murder/suicide, paranormal

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ( 🧺 )
youtube !

disclaimer: writing their youtube videos
may not come out amazing! i jump
around quite a bit and leave some things
out that were said, but i
do try my very best on these!
this is a long one! if you skip, i understand <3

SAM AND COLBY
The Scariest Night of My Life.

SAM AND COLBYThe Scariest Night of My Life

7:00 PM

"WHAT'S UP, guys? It's Sam and Colby!" The Brock man yelled as Sam held the camera up. They stood in front of the Bowers Mansion, Remington and Seth between them.

Sam pointed at the two of them, "Today, we are here with Seth and Remi at the Bowers Mansion!" The haunted mansion was known for a murder-suicide, unsolved crime about seventy-five years ago. "Now, it's only been open for paranormal investigation for about one year and because so many people commented about this, we wanted to try to investigate a spot that is not very well known to decide two questions."

"One, is it actually haunted?" Colby said as a car passed by them, "Two, why is there fucking cars in a town has fifteen fucking people?" He joked before asking the actual second question, "Two, if the rumors are true about this place being haunted, can we figure out why there was a murder-suicide?"

"Let's go check it out," Sam covered the camera lens with his hand. They started to walk around the house when they found a cellar, "oh my god! No way. Someone is going down that cellar tonight."

Quickly, the four of them pressed their fingers to their noses, Seth was the last one, "Of course it has a scary cellar," Sam said with a smile.