008. who knows remi better?

CHAPTER EIGHT ( 🧺 )youtube !

CHAPTER EIGHT ( 🧺 )
youtube !

REMI JAMES
who knows me best...

   "HEY, IT'S Remi," the girl greeted

"HEY, IT'S Remi," the girl greeted. Sam sat on her right, Colby still hadn't sat down. "So, Sam and Colby are here and we're gonna see who knows me better." She glanced at Colby over the camera, "Okay, come sit down or I'll replace you with Kat." She joked. The girl was hanging out with Paisley while they filmed.

Colby sat on her left, both of them holding whiteboards, "I know this is an older trend but I thought it could be fun. I'll keep track of who's winning. Basically, I'm just gonna ask questions and they're going to write down what they think the answer is."

"I'm gonna win," Colby said cockily with a smirk.

Sam looked at him, shaking his head, "I'm definitely going to win."

Remington just smiled at their competitiveness, "Okay, first question, which is easy, what's my full name?" Quickly, the boys wrote down their answer, something they both should get pretty easily.

They flipped their boards, both said "Remington Juliet James" and she gave them both a point.

"What's my favorite color?"

Colby stared into space for a few seconds before writing his answer. Revealing their answers, Sam wrote "navy" and Colby wrote "yellow."

"Sam got it." She said and Colby erased his board in disappointment, "What's my favorite book?" Remington smiled, "You should know this," she pointed at Colby, "but I don't know if you will." Remi glanced at Sam.

Colby wrote his answer, "You talk to me about all of the books you've read." He said, Remington nodded.

"I will FaceTime you at random times and talk to you about them." Sam revealed his answer first and wrote Addicted To You which was written by Krista and Becca Ritchie, "Did you write that because the Addicted series is right there?" She questioned, pointing at the stack of books as Sam nodded his head with a smile.

"I had absolutely no clue so I just wrote the title of the first book I saw," Sam told her.

Remington looked at her camera, "I finally got the new covers for the addicted series and I have them stacked over here cause I haven't put them away yet." She glanced back at the man on her right, "It was a good guess though. It's my favorite series."

"I said Malibu Rising," Colby said turning his board around, Remi nodded, "I just remember you crying over it so hard on a call and then said it was your favorite in one of your videos."

"Sam doesn't watch my videos confirmed?" She joked.

He pushed her shoulder, "You walked into the house yesterday and saw Kat and I watching your videos!"

"Okay, okay!" She laughed, "Next question, how many tattoos do I have and what are they?"

It took both of them a few moments to start writing, gathering their thoughts before answering. She had Colby say his first.

He flipped his board, "You have three. You have Paisley's birthdate and adoption date as one, the butterfly on your wrist, and then the sign for Taurus, right?" Sam showed his answer, they both had it right.

"Have I ever done something illegal?" She asked.

Both of them started to chuckle as they wrote. One they were done, Sam showed his board, "Only a lot of trespassing in the abandoned videos." He said and Colby had the same answer.

"At least I didn't get arrested for it," Remington teased, Sam's mouth agape. She shrugged and moved on to the next question, "What's my favorite song? There's two answers for this." Colby answered first with Only Angel by Harry Styles and Sam said August by Taylor Swift.

Remington pointed at Colby, "He got it."

"What was the other one?" Sam questioned.

"Drops of Jupiter by Train."

He shook his head, "Dang it," he murmured.

"There's only a few more left. What is something I do that annoys you?" She questioned. They both furrowed their brows, staring at her in slight confusion, "Both of you have said it annoys you. Same with Paisley, Kat, Stas, even Seth."

Almost immediately, it clicked for the both of them, "When you say sorry for no reason." Colby said, flipping his board at the same time as Sam.

"When did I have my first kiss?" Colby wrote seventeen, Sam wrote sixteen and got it right.

"Wasn't with that one guy who was...," Sam's voice trailed off as he tried to figure out how to be nice about it.

Remington put together what he was trying to say, "He's the one who cheated on me the summer before junior year." They both nodded.

"He was a dick," Colby said.

"He really was. My parents did not like him at all." She added before looking to the next question. "Who is my celeb crush?"

They both wrote down answers quickly. Sam put Harry Styles and Colby wrote Timothée Chalamet, he was right. If they were still in high school, the answer would have been Harry.

"Last question. Out of the two of you, who did I meet first?"

Both of them wrote Sam and flipped their boards at the same time. She had met him two months before she was introduced to Colby.

"Okay, final scores! Sam, you had seven points!" He nodded. Colby pressed his hands together, holding them against his mouth, "Colby had eight points. So, Colby wins!"

Colby pumped his fist in the air in triumph, wrapping his arms around Remi's shoulders with a huge smile on his face. "Damn!" Sam said, laughing. Colby's arms fell from around Remington.

"So, that's gonna wrap up the video!" Remington started, having no idea that Colby was staring at her as she spoke. Sam noticed, not saying anything. A smile just pulled at his lips, "Everyone go follow them on everything. Their socials will all be below and I hope you guys enjoyed this video! Bye, everyone!"

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
i love them