38. beach reading

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT ( 🧺 )instagram & narrative !

instagram & narrative !

LIKED BY CADENREED AND OTHERSREMINGTONJAMES, no one came to the beach with me 😐

REMINGTONJAMES, no one came to the beach with me 😐

VIEW COMMENTS.

USERNAME, probably because you sat there and read ?

COLBYBROCK, i literally showed up as you were taking this picture
REMINGTONJAMES, shush shush

USERNAME, ur so pretty i can't

KENNASHADA, i'll come read on the beach with you <3
REMINGTONJAMES, you're always too busy making music :(
KENNASHADA, i'll be done soon babe and then i will

ANDREACHAPMAN, what book ml?
REMINGTONJAMES, one true loves by taylor jenkins reid!!

USERNAME, i wanna be u fr

COLBY SAT next to Remington on the rock beach. She had placed her book down when he had gotten there and now, it sat on his lap. His arm was wrapped around her waist, her head on his shoulder. The sun was setting, the waves rolling in low.

The Brock man rubbed circles on to her back with his thumb, "This is perfect," he said softly.

Remi nodded, looking up at him, "Yeah, it is," she agreed. Gently, he pressed his lips against hers. It was a short kiss where after they pulled away, he kissed her forehead and her head landed on his shoulder again.

"You know," he started, "I've always loved you." Colby whispered. The corners of her mouth turned up, her cheeks heating up. Remi had always had a small crush on him, starting in the summer before Junior year of high school, but the only ones to ever find that out were Paisley and eventually, Sam.

"So, I was thinking," his fingers lifted her chin so she would meet his eyes, "Will you go out with me?" He questioned.

Remi bit her bottom lip, suppressing a smile, "Like you're my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend?"

Colby smiled, nodding his head. His eyes held a little bit of worry, scared she would say no.

"I'd love to go out with you," she said, pressing her lips to his cheek, running her fingers through his hair.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
i think i may end this book here...