28. you're blushing

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT ( 🧺 )narrative !

narrative !

COLBY WALKED inside, waving to Remi as she backed out and left. He had surprised himself by kissing her. He'd liked her for a while now, though he had pushed those feelings down for so long because she was his best friend. His cheeks were still hot.

Sam was in the kitchen, looking at something on his computer when Colby stepped into the room. He assumed Katrina was in their bedroom. Colby grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, Sam glanced at him.

"Hey, Man," Sam smiled, "how'd it go?" He asked, leaning against the counter as he faced his friend.

Colby nodded, "It went really well. You need to go see the kids more often and Kim wants to see you again." He told him. Sam chuckled softly. He noticed how Colby's face was red, like he was blushing.

"Looks like you were blushing. What happened?" Sam questioned, crossing his arms, and trying to gossip.

Colby laughed gently, taking a sip from his water.

"Um, I kissed Remi," He told Sam after a few moments, trying not to let a huge smile break out on his face.

Sam's face lit up. He was happy for both of them. The Golbach man had known how long they had liked each other (a long time for both) and he was glad they weren't as oblivious to their feelings.

"So," he started, dragging out the "o", "are you going to finally admit you like her?" Sam asked.

Colby ran his hands over his face, "God, I think I'm in love with her, Man."

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
remi's gonna have a chapter similar
to this :)