3. Chapter Three.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned.

My hands were bounded while Dimitri held onto my arm pulling me along with him. Instead of answering my question I was taken to another room. This time a more larger room well decorated for a king I might add.

It was almost more magnificent than my father's. Key word being 'almost', his taste was rather rich leading me to believe that Dimitri was exceedingly wealthy.

Dimitri removed the cloth from my wrist.

"You'll be staying in my room going forward. Avoid doing something that could result in your death." I was rather shocked when I stood in front of him and peered up at him.

I then pouted. This was not the outcome I had expected. I thought he was going to release me but now I was going to be stuck in this dangerously handsome man's room.

"When will I be released from your custody?" I dared to look up into his now-softened ocean green eyes as they warily scrutinized my hazel ones.

"When I believe your not a threat to me little one." He said disappearing into a room which I suspect was the bathroom and I heard water running just shortly after.

I took that time to assess his room. Glad that I was no longer tied down to a bed unwillingly.

His room looked quite amazing, even though it was exquisitely decorated in black. It shouldn't have been pleasant to be in a place with such an odd tint; it should have been oppressive, frightening, dull, or just plain darn ugly but it wasn't.

It appeared as though he had just moved in because the room was devoid of any artwork, photographs, etc. I secretly looked through all of his drawers, closets, and other spaces in his room quickly, but I couldn't find anything that would have helped me get away or provided me with any additional details on the man.

The windows were unable to open and based on the material it seems it would make no sense trying to smash it and there were guards scattered on the outside which meant escaping was off the books.

I needed Dimitri to trust in me if I was going to escape from this predicament, but I wasn't prepared to compromise my principles or way of life in exchange for his trust in me.

When I switched on the TV, I was unsurprised to see that there was no news about me or that I was missing. They wouldn't, of course.

They would diminish their image as Asentrix's king and queen if they did that. Their tyrannical daughter, who was a princess there, has now escaped since they were unable to control me. They would probably try to return me clandestinely to prevent alerting the whole country and causing a stir that would harm their pathetic status.

They most likely believed that I fled and would show up again shortly. I sat back down on the bed, flipped the TV off, and threw the remote to the side.

When Dimitri emerged from the restroom, he was only sporting a towel around his neck and waist. I could clearly see his lush physique and untidy hair that was dripping with water.

The sight of his physically imposing quadriceps drenched in water was completely exhilarating to see. My, my. Creating a pool of heat between my legs, I crossed one leg over the other, as I inadvertently thrust my tongue out to lick my lips.

Quickly understanding what I had been doing after almost getting caught, I hurriedly glanced in the direction of the window while clearing my throat.

What the hell was I doing?!

Get your damn self together and stop being such a damn slut!

"Did you enjoy snooping around my things while I was gone?" Dimitri spoke and I reeled my head around watching as he entered the walk in closet to put on his clothes.