4. Chapter Four.

When I headed outside the bathroom I came across Dimitri laying in bed with the upper end of his body completely naked and the lower end of his body clad in a grey sweatpants.

I paused in my track involuntary blushing while looking away. I might be enthralled by the man but there was no way I was going to get into bed with him, especially after he just had a chance to see my nakedly wet body completely bared of all clothes.

For screaming out loud, he was my kidnapper, despite the fact that my mind and body resisted such reasonable notions and instead wanted me to passionately and insanely crawl into bed with him.

The man was a ruthless kidnapper who had been holding me hostage against my will for three days, and yet my damn heated skin couldn't comprehend the comprehensible thought.

Instead of being repulsed I was acting as if I'd been dropped when I was a baby and my brain began working backwards instead of forwards. Something was definitely wrong with me.

Dimitri slightly sat up on the left side of the bed with his head rested on his bed head with his eyes closed. You could tell he was not sleeping.

"W-where am I to sleep?" I turned to questioned him as he opened his eyes to gaze at me.

"I can assure you that I don't bite Rena." He spoke as I continued to stupidly blush, luckily the room was dimly lit and he could not see my cheeks.

"I-I'll sleep on the sofa." I murmured glancing up at him as his eyes slowly drifted following me.

"Okay, then, have it your way." He stated casually closing his eyes.

I got on top of the sofa positioning myself as comfortably as possible and covered my body with a towel. Memories of what just took place flooding my mind.

I turned my head slightly to see that Dimitri was sleeping. My hand played with the edges of the towel that I had in my hand shyly.

I sighed feeling a little hazy but soon felt my heart beating rather fastly after feeling the sofa shift in weight. I bit my bottom lip wondering if I was imagining something.

Light kisses were slowly trailing between my thighs, and I could feel them. I let forth a beautiful, barely audible moan. Dimitri was putting passion into pleasuring me and making me feel alive.

The more I breathed, the more my lips began to separate. Dimitri gently licked the insides of my thighs with his outstretched tongue, and the sensation caused my head to tilt back in great pleasure.

My eyes fluttered open and I glanced between my thighs witnessing Dimitri making love between them. His eyes twinkled full of mischievousness as he gripped my thighs pulling me closer towards his mouth.

My core ached terribly for him. I forgot about everything bad about him as Dimitri blew heat against my pussy making me moan out delightedly once again.

My body withered underneath Dimitri provocative touch. I shuddered delightfully while my hand roamed his soft hair.

Taking the time Dimitri removed my panty before positioning himself perfectly at my core to eat. He peppered my clit with sweet kisses before darting out his tongue to taste me.

I moaned out loudly craving more of him. Instinctively my hand covered my mouth while my other hand slightly tugged his hair towards me.

Fuck it.

His tongue parted my sweet clit licking and sucking it hungrily before teasing me once again. He kept ravishing and eating my nectar sweetly.

My mind body and soul going into complete overdrive. I was enthralled and intoxicated by his succulent lips pleasing me to no end. I desperately needed more of him.