13. Chapter Thirteen.

Mature content ahead!

I blushed feeling Dimitri's lips on mine as we both initiated the kiss at the same time. Thoughts invaded my mind about how this had to stop, and that I was making a mistake but deep down I wanted to know what being with Dimitri actually felt like.

As soon as his lips touched mine, I felt feelings of pleasure for him that I shouldn't have. My entire body yearned for him as his lips caressed mine and flawlessly moulded together. I whimpered when I felt a small bite to my lips and Dimitri's tongue meandered inside my mouth.

As Dimitri gently rose above me and positioned himself on top of me, I moaned as our tongues fought for dominance. I could feel his hands on either sides of my waist caressing and squeezing my flesh that was visible beneath the somewhat skimpy nightgown I was wearing as my dress rode up my figure.

Before meeting Dimitri, I had never gotten this intimate with a man in bed, and now I was about to break the rule that my stepmother had taught me not to break.

If this interaction between Dimitri and I continued, I would surely end up having sex tonight, but I simply couldn't bring myself to give in to my want to quit. Instead, the way Dimitri was making me feel compelled me to permit him to continue using my body anyway he pleased.

I intended to cede control of my body to a Don, a mafia figure, or a gang leader. His taste was more than I had anticipated; it was riveting and intoxicating as we kissed. As our tongues embroiled, I was pleasantly surprised by how sweet he tasted.

I whimpered out when Dimitri broke off the kiss and pecked my face all the way down to my neck before halting above my breast. I had reached up to his hair and was tugging at it when he did this.

"Do you want me to continue on like this, Rena?" Dimitri made me find it difficult to refuse by grinding against my thighs and pecking kisses at the skin above my breast while he whispered to me in a seductive manner.

I glanced down at him as Dimitri remedied me with his gaze before tenderly licking the region above my breast, which caused me to shudder and hastily nod in acknowledgement to his previous question.

"Use your words Rena." Dimitri grazed his teeth over the flesh of my breast and I whimpered out a faint yes in response.

"Bene, lo stavo aspettando da molto tempo, cazzo."
(Good I've been waiting to this for a very fucking long time.)

Dimitri gently withdrew off of me before ripping my clothing in half and tossing it to the ground, leaving me wearing nothing but my bra and underwear. I shyly reddened and tried to cover my body from him.

"Rena, I've seen and scrutinized your physique to the extent that I need to. You have no reason to be modest." Before getting out of bed, Dimitri chuckled.

I blushed at his words but I scowled as he went to his walk-in closet and returned with something I wasn't sure of before grabbing one of my hands in his and tying it to the bed.

"W-what are you doing exactly?" The thought that Dimitri would take advantage of the situation to do something I might not like or perhaps murder me horrified me.

"You won't be harmed, Rena, I promise." Even though Dimitri made an effort to soothe me with his words but my worry were barely reduced.

After tying my other hand, I observed as Dimitri return to the bed, which made me uneasy. However, as soon as his lips once more encircled mine, all of my anxieties vanished, and I consented to his adoring kisses.

Wherever Dimitri's hand came into contact with my body, I trembled pleasantly in response to his touch, whimpering as he massaged my breast. Dimitri quickly unclasped my bra from underneath my back, and threw it to the ground along with my ripped dress.