8. Chapter Eight.

I blushed furiously as my ass was up in the air barely covered by a thin layer of black panty. He had a clear view of everything and I could tell he was enjoying this beyond anything else.

While adjusting the hem of my underwear, his fingers made sure to trail beneath the fabric as he carefully caressed my bum with his sweet touch.

I almost let out an inaudible moan. I wanted him to do so much more since the warmth of his hand was making me shiver in a good way.

My body ached and was practically wet for him. If only I could feel his cock inside of me, but before I could imagine any more lustful thoughts, I felt the sting of his palm jolting me forward as Dimitri slapped my ass.

"One." I huskily whispered out as I clung tenaciously to the garments holding my hand captive. Already enjoying my punishment.

"Two." Dimitri gave me another slap to the ass, and I pulled on the material as soon as I felt it. He then continued to slowly massage my bum in a soothing manner and I bit my lip not wanting to sound as if I was enjoying it even though I was.

As I yearned for him to discipline me, my chest tightened and I started to breathe erratically. The thought that I might be disturbing crossed my mind at that precise time.

Was I considered to be a weird person or a freak for willingly letting something this absurd happen to me while enjoying it?

"How are you doing, little one?" Dimitri continued to stroke me softly from behind as he leaned to my ear.

He was taunting me and I could feel it. He was enjoying having his way with me. I debated telling him that I was unsatisfied with him, but I ultimately opted against it. As he massaged the section of my bum near my needy core, I bit my bottom lip and tried to contain my moan.

"You must follow my instructions Rena, according to one of the rules. I posed a query to you." I gasped in gratification as Dimitri gave the instruction while slapping my ass a third time.

"Three." I blushed as Dimitri's hand grew increasingly closer to my now-wet core. I knew how much of a slut I'd be if he ever sensed how wet I was for him. Despite not being blind, I hoped his eyes couldn't notice that the material was moist.

"I questioned you, Rena. How do you feel about me giving you the appropriate punishment for being a bad girl?" He enquired once more.

"I-I feel embarrassed." I whispered out, receiving another blow to my bum. It wasn't an entire lie but I couldn't tell him I felt good either.

"Four!" I yelled rather loudly, jolting forward, and bit my lip.

"Little one, you raised commotions and lied as well. Do I need to raise your spanking from ten to thirty?" I could sense Dimitri's smirk.

"No, I wasn't lying, and I apologize for shouting so loudly." I mumbled while my cheeks burned and I shuddered whenever he stroked my bum tenderly.

"I'll let you off the hook because you seem remorseful for what you did," As he spoke, Dimitri slapped my now-sensitive behind.

"Five." I could hear him chuckling lightly proving that he was enjoying my punishment beyond anything.

"Six." I breathed heavily as they came one after the other.

It seemed to be a mixture of pain and pleasure, with the delight outweighing the anguish. I yanked on the restraints, longing for him to release me.

"Will you behave well going forward, baby girl?" I continued desiring him to extend something far into my region as I shuddered both pleasantly and impatiently.