17. Chapter Seventeen.

Sofia^

I had a cheerful, melodic smile on my face as I lay in bed. I blushed as I tried to make sense of what had transpired the previous night as memories of what had happened quickly filled my head.

I was no longer virgin due to Dimitri. My virginity had gone to him. I stood up in bed and fawned about having sex with Dimitri three times before collapsing back down.

How his scorching hands slid up my sides, how his sweet tongue carressed my breasts and my clit, how his pleasant tongue massaged my tongue, how his powerful cock took me again and again and how possessive he somewhat seemed made my core ached just remembering about it.

I hadn't felt so pleasant before in my life as I rode the waves of ecstasy, Dimitri's reputation certainly proceeds him. He was a dominant and I was somehow enthralled to be his submissive.

I glanced at my attire and noticed I was in his t-shirt, I remembered being completely drained by the third time he had taken me and was knocked out naked and on the bed. I deeply inhaled his freshness and masculinity mixed that surrounded me.

I stayed in bed for what seemed like forever basking in the memories of everything about Dimitri.

Surely I couldn't go back to the kingdom or else Violet would have me do a test to exam whether or not I had sex with anyone so she could happily go tell my father how much of a whore I was. That woman was adamant on ruining me.

I frowned noting how much I had ruined the entire moment by thinking of that old hag for a stepmother.

I slipped out of bed and grimaced at the slight pain that throbbed between my thighs because of Dimitri. I must be a damn fool because I actually liked the pain being there which reminded me of Dimitri leaving his imprint on me.

I glanced towards the door noticing two shadows and was glad to hear the twins loud voices behind the door. I quickly went to get a bath and headed outside the door to have breakfast as I was extremely hungry from my tiring last night.

The thought of actually running into Dimitri made something within me stir.

"Rena." I was immediately engulfed in two arms that pulled me into there chest before assessing me all over.

I slapped there hands away as they were quite aggressive with the way they were spinning me around and assessing me from head to toe.

"Thank god your ok." Nico mumbled.

"Thanks, but no thanks, you two left me here alone to be eaten alive." I scowled at them both but secretly was relieved that they had acted as they had since it allowed Dimitri and I to spend time together.

"Please accept our apologies; we didn't intend to do it that way and we won't do it again. For us to get some rest, you were supposed to be watched over by someone else for a small while." I grinned at their worried expressions.

"You two are definitely doing a terrible job at being gang members. You two are the kindest teenagers I've ever met." They quickly lost their nice manner and tried to appear aggressive in response to my statements as I confessed.

"We're not." Rico huffed.

"I'm starving." I stated glancing above there shoulders in hopes of seeing Dimitri.

"Chi meglio di noi può sapere quanto sei affamato?"

(Who better than us to know how starved you are?)

"Well what do you want to eat? We'll have one of the maid prepare it for you and bring it to your room." Nico said chuckling along with his brother who said something in Italian making me frown.