7. Chapter Seven.

Layla's POV

"I've picked number one, but I'd want to have something to eat first. I'm famished." Even though I was doing my hardest to put off getting spanked, I pouted and pursed my lips to show that I wasn't lying.

"I was expecting we could have had a really exciting day today, so that's quite disappointing." I turned my gaze away from him because I had a sneaking suspicion that his words were intended to tease my body, which they certainly did. However, now I'm wondering what might have happened if I had chosen rule number two.

I watched as Dimitri intensely scrutinized me and then decided to untie the bindings that were holding my hands and legs together. I rolled out of bed while whimpering and massaged the areas that were slightly uncomfortable due to the tie.

I was led outside the room, down a few stairs, and into the kitchen by Dimitri, who was holding onto my arm. I was abruptly hoisted up and seated on a stool like a damn child.

"I'm not a child, you understand!" I blew a puff of air and folded my hands because I was sick of him yanking me up and down.

He asked, "What would you like to eat?" While ignoring me. I thought for a moment and put my hand beneath my chin.

"Waffles, bagels, two sunny side up eggs, buttered french toast, hash brownies, yoghurt, bacon, and sliced fruits like pineapple, banana, papaya, apples, and grapes, I especially want the grapes to be finely sliced, those are precisely what I'm craving for breakfast. Oh and I want freshly squeezed orange juice, too." I demanded, counting my fingers as I spoke.

He ought to stay in the kitchen as a result. I had a good feeling he was going to set the place on fire, and I was going to be there to witness it. They had maids for that reason, and all I prayed for was to be able to leave before everything came tumbling down.

After giving me a suspicious glance, Dimitri put on an apron and started making the food I had requested. To my absolute horror, nothing was on fire.

I got off the stool and made the decision that if he wasn't going to burn this building down, I was going to assist him do it covertly so that I could quickly slip away and escape.

"Do you need help?" I questioned.

"Sit down and stay still." I was caught off guard when he gestured in the direction of the stool, preventing me from doing anything improper.

I frowned at him before resuming my chair with a brisk step. To witness a man of that stature eager to prepare my breakfast just so he could spank me was very astonishing.

What a complete fool I was as I sat on the chair and silently admired him. He didn't quite fit in with the man wearing an apron because of his rippling muscles, which were tanned, and his frightening tattoos, which stretched all the way up to his neck.

When I glanced back, I noticed that every other man in the area had either immediately averted their eyes or were awkwardly standing and looking clumsy, which verified my suspicion that he wasn't someone who was used to navigating his way around the kitchen.

"God, oh God." When I turned around, Gabriel was gazing in awe at the image in front of him.

"How were you able to accomplish this?" He sat down next to me on the stool and whispered to me.

I shook my head before saying, "He needed to be taught a lesson." I pointed on my palms to emphasize that I did do something bad to get him in the kitchen.

"Since his lover passed away, he has never cooked for a woman, so whatever you're doing, keep it up," Gabriel murmured while lightly chuckling at the end." The awful news shocked me, and I gasped.