Chapter 3: Family Meeting

Konoha at the moment)

Hiruzen was not happy. Not happy at all. He had all his Anbu turn the village upside down looking Naruto everywhere! He even tried using his crystal ball yet it didn't help either.

How did this happen? He didn't want to assume Naruto killed those villagers it wasn't like the boy to become violent. No witnesses saw what happened either and no survivors for that matter. Even the bodyguards he placed with Naruto tonight were killed also.

None of this was adding up or making any sense. It could have been someone else that did this. Could it be Iwa Shinobi? Knowing they have a big grudge at Minato who slaughtered all their Shinobi in the third Shinobi war. Could Iwa possibly traced the dots that Minato had a son? No it wasn't possible he made sure that Naruto's heritage is a secret. What about Kumo? No Kumo most definitely wouldn't try anything now after what happened at the Hyuuga Incident.

And he didn't want to think about his Rogue student Orochimaru. Who was upset that she wasn't made Yondaime and probably did this to spite Minato.

He already has Inuzuka Hunter nins to investigate the crime area and track Naruto's scent. Waiting on their report.

He needed to know who did this, who took naruto.

The door opened revealing two Inuzuka nins and Neko who returned.

When she heard the news she was downright upset. And left her post to go find Naruto since it wasn't her night to guard him.

"Any luck?" Hiruzen says

"No Hokage-sama. the crime scene is scented with blood. But we have detected two unusual scents both of them reek of blood and death, we are unable to trace of track them." He says with the Hokage frowning

"And what of Naruto?" He pressed on.

"His scent is caught in the mix. Yet his blood is also in the crime scene. Yet we are unable to track him." He replied back to the Hokage.

"Double your search. If you can't find him or the attackers in the next few hours before sunrise then you are dismissed." He said with the two nodded and left. Yugao walked in.

"Hokage-sama. What happened?" She asked

"I don't know. I believe the villagers made another attack upon Naruto. Yet they will killed, same with the bodyguards I placed him with." He answered

"Will he be found? I must keep looking for him Hokage-sama." Neko says while he sighed.

"You May search for him but when the sun comes up the search his off until I think of something."

"Understood." She says and left.

He sighs getting up as he knows he will have to see the council about this.

He will have to contact Jiraiya to get in on this.

He must have Naruto back here in this village at all costs.

Naruto has a important role and duty here in the village.

( Dimitresu Castle)

It was 9 in the morning as Lady Dimitresu was in her bedroom on the phone with her superior Mother Miranda.

"Yes Mother Miranda. I have something that you and the others will want see." She says on her phone

"And pray tell me what is it that you have. That you want me to gather the other families for it tonight." Miranda replied on the phone

"Well it's not something, but rather someone." Lady Dimitresu says

"I'll arrange the family meeting tonight. Along with meeting whoever you have. Tell me who it is?" Mother Miranda says