Chapter 10: Family meeting and trip to sea country

Three nights later)

Now at the chapel, sat all the lords. Including Naruto and the three daughters. Mother Miranda is on the alter looking at Dimitresu and Naruto. She was surprised to see Dimitresu's daughters here of all places, how could they come here not to mention their weakness to the cold? Unless...

She eyed Naruto having a feeling he had something to do with fixing their weakness

Now who was guarding the Dimitresu Castle? Mr. X, Frederika and Biollante.

"So you wish to become the fifth lord?" Mother Miranda says looking at Naruto who nodded.

"Oooo Blondie is gonna be a new lord?" Says Angie who sat on Donna's lap

While Donna had visible shock on her face.

(An: Her face is not deformed either)

Moreau showed looked slightly surprised that the boy is becoming a fifth lord.

Heisenberg raised a brow, the kid is planning on becoming a 5th lord? This has to be a Joke... heir of Wesker or not this is a Joke.

"I see. If you want to become a 5th lord. I want to see how worthy you are to becoming the 5th lord since I've heard good things about you from Dimitresu. If you think you got what it takes to be a Lord then you know you will have to face a trial by facing the other lords including Dimitresu, and to an extent me as well." Miranda says with others looking shocked.

Especially Dimitresu and her Daughters were worried and shocked to see Naruto even fight Mother Miranda.

Knowing Mother Miranda is powerful than all the lords combined.

"I'm quite aware." Naruto says with her frowning

"You seem very confident." Said Mother Miranda with a brow raised

"I just believe that I could do this." Naruto says with her still giving him a look.

"We will see about that. I have decided that the trial will be set in 2 months, giving you enough time to prepare yourself against us, make no mistake we will not hold back or go easy on you." Says Mother Miranda with him nodding.

"This meeting is dismissed." She says walking away while Naruto went over to go see Donna, Angie and Moreau.

Heisenberg stayed behind just to watch the kid. As if the boy can stand a chance against him.

"So how are things in your respective lands?" Naruto asked towards the two lords.

"Wind country is alright from what I hear." Says Donna since she's a noble in Wind Country and lord of that area.

"Yeah! We have new dolls as well! My friend here has control of them!" Says Angie referring to the Puppets that Suna would discard, Donna had her dolls collect them as she would make the puppets as her personal army.

"Things in water country aren't going well." Says Moreau with Naruto looking at him.

"Why is that?" Naruto asks

"I've been hearing rumors of a civil war going on in water country. Something about a bloodline purge and rebellion is fighting back at their mizukage." Moreau says with Naruto thinking.

He would have to look into this Civil war and bloodline purge when he gets back to the lab. Before he could ask Moreau another question. His phone ringed.

"One moment please." He told them as he walked away from them as answered the phone having a good idea on who's calling him.

"Naruto-San." Said Maria