Chapter 6: In the waves part 2

With Naruto)

The giant licker was on the ceiling of the lab, looking down at Naruto and dropped itself on the ground looking down at him menacingly as Naruto and his Cerberus hounds focused on the creature that Wesker left behind to guard the lab should anyone come in and try to steal valuable work and research from him. It had guarded this lab for decades.

It looked ready to try and attack Naruto and his pack of hounds only for it to halt for a bit, it hissed slightly as if it was trying to see if this human infront of it was not a threat but rather an ally... or a Master.

Naruto was also beginning to realize this. As he slowly put his gun away, as he looked down at the hounds who growled and were ready to protect their master.

"Kneel all of you." He told the Cerberus hounds obeyed him and kneeled. As his attention was on the giant licker.

He walked up to the giant licker as it still did not move and kneeled also.

He slowly put his hand on its head as it bowed respectfully, it was beginning to see Naruto as its master.

"It strange. It's not attacking me. Could it know that I'm a ally? Or could it be thinking I'm a Master, it probably knows I resemble Grandfather somehow." Naruto pondered

The licker moved to the side letting Naruto pass. As the Boy went further to the lab. Looking at everything his Grandfather had, he would walk over to his grandfather's desk and look at some files containing on new ways of creating ultimate bio weapons. He would look to the right and notice four obelisk containment tubes.

Which appears to be sealed.

He opened them so that he could get a good look at the four pulling the level.

The first containment held a woman. A very tall woman who looks like the size of a Tyrant. Bigger than Mr. X at least 8 feet tall white hair, pale skin, her body is covered in wrappings of some sort and a very large bust. As he looked down and picked up a document on the female zombie.

"Project: "Frederika The Ultimate Zombie Weapon." Was the title he read as he opened it reading the contents of the file of this supposed Ultimate Zombie.

She was created by Dr. Chrome, built to help serve the future of umbrella corporation.

She was formerly human and was the daughter of a millionaire.

Cause of death: a Disease

Dr. Chrome had stolen Frederika's Corpse and modified it with other parts of the deceased thus which explains her height and the stitches on her body as if she was Frankenstein. But she wasn't just made from other regular human beings parts but unfortunate deceased Kunoichi were also added to her body.

Which could mean she could probably preform some techniques of the Kunoichi who died.

She was never tested out or awakened because Dr. Chrome wanted to improve on her more to become the ultimate bio weapon and female super soldier of Umbrella that could rival the Tyrants.

"Well then. I'll have very use of her." He says smiling. Maybe he will finish improving on her. And gift her the T-Virus. He will modify her in his personal lab.

He went to the next tube and saw the document picking it up.

"Project: Riptor"