Chapter 9: with the countess

Naruto's lab, 4 days later)

It's been 4 days since he's returned from his mission, He is currently working on modifying his virus the Kyuubi Virus. To empower his future bio weapons, and the current ones he has at his disposal. The boy would be on his computer typing, while behind him Frederika stood behind him watching her master, while besides her stood Biollante who was released two days ago. After her release he tested her to see what her plant like capabilities were, and to say she impressed him. He had a pot full of soil and put out infront of her, when her hand touched the soil she flared a bit of her Spores into the soil and then raised her hand up high and coming out of the pot was a Bonsai tree with roses.

Today he is going to put them in a battle simulation to test their strength and abilities.

He could see both Frederika and Biollante would be most likely an unstoppable pair, A Ultimate Zombie and Plant lifeform as a duo.

The Lizard is currently modifying Riptor, who was still in deep sleep. Knowing that she could be the only dinosaur alive in existence, he thought of granting her a gift of reproduction. Since there's no male raptor that umbrella created, Connors had came up with a perfect solution by making Riptor asexual. Meaning she can have the ability to asexually give birth to more of her kind without the need to mate, she could give birth anytime she wants.

Life always finds a way.

She could have a pack of her own to call as her children.

Naruto even thought of gifting Riptor the K-Virus also. With Riptor and her children they will be the perfect lethal attack dogs of Whirlpool Corporation and also the perfect infiltration assault unit.

He could imagine sending more Riptors to infiltrate possible enemy villages to kill everything that moves.

"Well girls time to test your capabilities." Naruto says with both nodding as he gestures them to follow him to a training room.

A training room he also built.

( An: Think of it like the Danger Room from X-men)

They went inside as he left the room to turn on the simulations.

Both Frederika and Biollante paid attention looking at the simulated enemies that were Shinobi, Mercenaries and even bio weapons.

Frederika ignited her flamethrower gauntlet that is mounted on her left arm aiming it at the shinobi and mercenaries releasing wide span Jet flames to burn and incinerate, using napalm in her flamethrower.

Biollante scoffed as she had four vines come out of her back with mouths with fangs she commanded her vines to kill the enemies, she even pulled out a Thorn Whip that was full of thorns and spikes which is her melee weapon of choice as she lashed her whip at some enemies killing them. She even added poison ivy on the whip, that should any enemy get stuck by her poison ivy thorn whip they get poisoned and die in a matter of minutes.

Frederika saw a 4 Tyrants come at her as she pulled out her Mini-gun that is mounted on her right arm as she fired away filling their bodies with many bullet holes as she had managed to kill one tyrant by shooting its head clean off with her mini-gun. One Tyrant ran up close to her with its claws she evaded and dodged them then she thrusted her fist imbued with chakra and lanced through a tyrant impaling it then used her free hand to grab its head and rip it off killing it in the process, the other two tyrants tried to flank her but she did a acrobatic backflip.

You see due to her having many female human parts within her or in this case Kunoichi parts she somehow inherited their reflexes and acrobatic flips and somersaults. Now that she knows how to use chakra she can infuse chakra into her fists and legs when ever she goes to taijutsu.