Chapter 14: Plans for the chunin exams

Orochimaru's Lab)

Both Orochimaru and Naruto walked into her lab as she showed him everything and all of her experiments. Especially her curse-sealed experiments.

Monet and Biollante would continue to stay behind Naruto watching him and Orochimaru.

"So what is it you want to discuss regarding our alliance against Konoha," Naruto asks as he and she sat at a table with Both his bioweapons standing beside him.

"Well. I have thought of an invasion upon the village by amassing an army of my sound Shinobi but also get an alliance with Suna." Orochimaru says with Naruto listening

"Why an alliance with Suna?" Naruto asks as she smirked

"As you can see. I have spies in Suna and right now the village itself is losing its light and funding due to their Daimyo cutting their funds and giving their missions to Konoha. I can convince them to become an alliance and push them into wanting war and invasion upon Konoha." She answered with him raising a brow.

"To be a part of this invasion Konoha is starting an event known as the Chunin exams." She says

"What are these chunin exams?" Naruto asks as she explained to him what it is. So basically like a tournament of some sort.

"And I take it you want me in the exams as well? Knowing the Sandaime might recognize me. That is if I alter my appearance." He mused knowing that if he ever set foot into Konoha in his current appearance those from the wave mission would recognize him so not a smart move he would have to alter his appearance and use a fake name. He can't take his firearms with him there seeing that they will connect the dots that it's him.

"Oh? And who are your chosen teammates for this exam?" She asks with him frowning and putting a hand under his chin thinking about who could he take with him at his side. He can't take Frederika or his other tyrants. He wasn't so sure about Biollante Monet Israbi or Hitomi.

Though he could ask Zabuza to be his Sensei while Haku could be his teammate. But he needs a third team mate.

"I do have someone who can be my Sensei for this exam and teammate but I need another team member." Naruto says while she grinned.

"I know someone who could be your teammate right now. My fellow student and a family member of yours" she says with him widening his eyes behind his sunglasses, he has family?

"Family? Who?" He asks

"Your cousin. Karin Uzumaki. Right now she's currently at my other hideouts I'll have her called here to meet you." She says with him looking surprised that he has family that is still alive.

"I have something that might interest you Uzumaki-kun." She says getting up with him following her.

"What is it?" He asked with his two bio weapons behind him.

"Follow me to the lower part of my lab I have something you might want to see when I built sound village." She would say leading him to a elevator door as they went down below under sound village.

As the elevator took them down several floors down as they reached to the last and opened.

They stopped at a door with the umbrella symbol on it.

Naruto glanced at Orochimaru who nodded at him to open it. As he did open it revealing it to be another Lab that once belonged to his grandfather.

"How long have you had this lab?" He asked looking around the place wondering how did she stop any security that was a failsafe should someone try to break in and steal his work.