Chapter 20: Fire Daimyo coming

Council Chambers)

Everyone was in the Leaf's council room from the Clan heads to the Civilian Council to the 2 elders Homaru and Koharu except for Danzo who is under house arrest and is forbidden to come to any meeting while he is under investigation the 3rd Hokage had called for this meet to be held in 2 hours then Hokage walked in with a grim look on his face and everyone could tell whatever happened it wasn't good.

"Hiruzen why did the Fire Lord asked for this council meeting?. "Homura asks as both he and Koharu are still busy trying to prevent that Danzo could be executed soon and their attempts to trying to stall the investigation into Danzo as much as possible but they could do very little to nothing as all the investigators had sign slips of paper with them with both the Fire lord's signature and stamp on it so it was not making things easy on them in trying to save Danzo from the chopping block

"About 2 and a half hours ago there was a altercation between Sasuke Uchiha and Azula the daughter of the Fire Daimyo and her 2 friends Mai the daughter of the Fire Daimyo's chief advisor and Ty Lee the daughter of the Fire Daimyo's samurai general." Hiruzen sat down and says.

Everyone in the council room was shocked to hear this they couldn't believe that Sasuke would cost them more troubles then they already have to deal with as the arrogant, spoiled boy just throw more oil on the fire the Clan heads were already thinking that this was all the fault of both the Elders and the Civilian Council for spoiling and pampering the boy because every time if something was denied to that he wanted he would always go to both the Elders and the Civilian Council who will use their powers to make sure he always gets what he wanted even if he didn't deserve it.

The Elders had to groan now they have to diverted their power in saving Sasuke from the Fire lord's wrath instead of defending Danzo and they know that the Clan heads are not going to help them with this as the Clan heads have no love for both Danzo and also have a strong dislike for Sasuke and Sasuke's arrogant attitude and behavior didn't do him any favors in getting the Clan heads come to his side to help him out of the trouble he is now in like the Civilian Council who they know will fight for Sasuke every step of the way in making sure Sasuke will be spared the wrath of the Fire Daimyo.

The Civilian Council was getting worried for their poster boy as he was going to face the Fire lord's wrath and what kind of punishment he was going to give their golden boy as they and the Elders have invested a lot into Sasuke and they even made plans to make sure that he was made Hokage when he was old enough but now to hear that their precious wonder boy had an altercation with the daughter of the Fire Daimyo and her 2 friends was very worrying as they know that the Fire Lord is very protective of his family but they were confident enough that they with the help of the Elders could convince the Fire Lord to let Sasuke off with only a waring and even convince him to engaged his daughter and her 2 friends to Sasuke to later help him restore the mighty Uchiha Clan.

"What happened?." Hiashi asked in his mind he had a fond smile as Azula, Mai and Ty Lee have been friends with his daughter Hinata for years and they were the ones who had helped her come out of her shy shell well mostly as the more traditional members who didn't have high regrades for her made her a little nervous to be around them

Hiruzen told the council what happened from what he heard from Kakashi's shadow clone and when he was done speaking everyone couldn't believe what Sasuke had tried to pick a fight with the Ninjas form the new Sound Village and what he said to the Fire Daimyo's daughter and her 2 friends.

"Has that boy lost his mind to speak to our Fire Lord's daughter and her 2 friends like that and then demanded them to become his fiancés?." Tsume calls out looking annoyed

"What is the Fire Lord's daughter and her 2 friends doing here in the Leaf?." Choza asked looking at his fellow clan heads.

"They are here to participate in the Chunin Exams." Hiruzen answered with many murmuring.