Chapter 16: Wind Daimyo Death

Wind Country, Wind Daimyo castle)

It was night time, 10 o clock Pm.

Kabuto moved swiftly, now in his Root Anbu armor. Wearing what Orochimaru had gave him. The mission was simple. Impersonate a Root Anbu and kill the Wind Daimyo, which could pin the blame on Danzo of the leaf village.

As he silently entered in the castle undetected and unnoticed. At this certain hour The Wind Daimyo would be in his chambers sleep.

Kabuto turned and saw two Samurai's guarding the doors to his entrance.

He created a Shadowclone as it henged as one of the Daimyo's Samurai.

The clone walked towards the two who are guarding the wind Daimyo's bedroom.

"Halt." Said the First Samurai.

"Greetings sirs. The Commander has sent me to inform the two of you that he needs to see you both right away." Said the Clone with both Samurai's tilting their heads slightly.

"The commander? What could he want with us? We're supposed to be guarding the Wind Daimyo." Says the Second Samurai

"He says it's urgent. He wishes to discuss your promotion." The clone says with Both Samurai's beaming at that.

"Really? We going to be promoted? Let's go! You think you can guard the wind Daimyo." Says the First Samurai as the clone fake Samurai nodded. As the two began to see their commander while the clone stood at the door seeing them leave, It quickly beckoned Kabuto to come out as Kabuto headed on in inside the bedroom.

Now inside kabuto pulls out a Tanto. Arching over to the wind daimyo who was sleep.

It's a shame that the Wind Daimyo had no Guardian 12 like warriors as his special bodyguards he did not need them because he relied so much on his Samurai. preparing the blade Kabuto stabbed the Wind Daimyo in the chest causing him to wake up and spat blood at Kabuto's blank mask. As he gurgled his own blood and died with wide eyes.

After he had done the deed, a Maiden came to bring the daimyo fresh Sake. Only to widen her eyes at the sight before her and screamed so loud that Kabuto turned and saw her.

"Perfect. A witness." He says as he jumped out the window happy that he completed his mission.

The samurai instantly arrived at the scene including the commander.

"What happened!? Speak woman!" the Commander bellows

"It was a masked Shinobi with a blank white mask!he killed the Daimyo!" She yelled as all samurai's tensed.

The commander turned around and glared at the other two Samurai's who were supposed to be guarding their lord.

"I will deal with you two later! Get out of my sight!" shouted the Commander as the two flinched knowing they done fucked up.

"LOCKDOWN ALL GATES! PUT THE WHOLE WIND COUNTY CAPITAL ON LOCKDOWN! AND FIND THE SHINOBI THAT DID THIS! LOOK EVERYWHERE!" He yelled giving out the order as all Samurai instantly scrambled.

"What's going on Commander?" asked the Younger brother of the Wind Daimyo who arrived also.

"Your older brother has been assassinated my lord. He was killed by a Shinobi with a blank mask." Replied the Commander as the brother gasped.

All samurai's had searched high and low for the assassin that killed their lord. Only to find no luck at all. It was a manhunt, the capital of wind country was under immediate lockdown.

Still no sight of the assassin.

Two days later the Brother was placed on the throne and had informed Suna of the situation.