Chapter 13: Meeting with a snake part 2

Konoha at the moment)

Jiraiya had returned to the Hokage Tower to report to his sensei. His BSAA squad are outside the village waiting for their commander.

"Jiraiya I am not Happy. With the progress of finding Naruto. Not only that but you told Chris Redfield that Naruto is Minato's son and the grandson of Wesker. Jiraiya why did you have to tell Chris Redfield about Naruto being Wesker's grandson you also know that I have had personally forbidden you from telling him that?!" Hiruzen says face palming with Jiraiya frowning

"Sensei may I remind you that the BSAA have multiple spies around the world even right here in the Elemental Countries in the other Ninja Villages both major and minor? and I felt it was better that Chris got this information from me then from one of the BSAA spies in the other Ninja Villages that would have made Chris come here right to our doorstep and would chew us both out for doing a piss poor job in not keeping a mush closer eye on Minato's son in becoming just like his grandfather like we did with his father and wants to end Naruto's life in his own way even with Naruto being the Jinchuriki of the 9 Tailed Fox be damned with no way to stop him without making a enemy out of him and BSAA. This way I could convince him give me a small timetable in finding Naruto and fixing this whole mess a mess that you yourself created Sensei for having Naruto to be watched over with a group ninjas who hated the the fox that is sealed inside of him and would rather see him that then to be our weapon! A weapon we could have used against other possible villages that are our enemies!" Jiraiya retorted as his Sensei sighed and blew smoke from his pipe seeing that Jiraiya is right to have the BSAA as their allies rather then enemies.

"You don't need to remind my of that Jiraiya I know that I mess that up. I should have had Cat and her team watch Naruto that night but sent them on a mission since she's already done three nights of guarding him, I had to pick a team to replace them until they come to be more focus in doing their jobs then their hatred for the fox that's sealed inside of him and you are right in that the BSAA have multiple spies around the world and that he got this information from you instead of his other BSAA spies here in the other Ninja Villages but that he just give you 2 months to find him is not long enough before he comes here and deal with this himself and you still haven't found him yet." Hiruzen would say holding his smoke pipe with Jiraiya clutching his chin stroking it in thought.

"I'm already having my spies to keep any eyes out for Naruto. Chris doesn't want to take any chances with Weskers's offsprings Sensei and Naruto has been gone from the Leaf for 6 long years and who knows how smart he is now and it looks like that the brat is also very damn good in covering his tracks from what I got from the people from Sea Country that left 3 days ago long before I and my BSAA team got here and we haven't found any trace of him in where he is going. I'm doing the best I can. Hopefully my spies found any leads." Jiraiya would say hearing his Sensei sigh.

"Do what you can then. Jiraiya and do it fast, we must find him before or after the Chunin exams." Hiruzen said with Jiraiya nodding

"Have you found any leads on Orochimaru?" He said mentioning his once prized Pupil

"No. Her tracks are covered too. I'm glad I was able to convince you to make Minato my apprentice and not her. Should would not go along with our plan of stunting Minato's growth and intelligence. If that would happen we would be forced to kill Minato. She would fight tooth and nail to have Minato's intelligence at its fullest potential, not to mention you and your team mates were the ones who gave her the go in experimenting transferring bloodlines into people that resulted in their deaths and could not handle the wood release. Well one got lucky and his name is?" Jiraiya says

"Tenzo, right now he's in the Anbu plus he's our secret handler for Naruto, should Naruto decides to revolt and use the kyuubi's chakra." Hiruzen explained with Jiraiya nodding.