Chapter 12: Oh, So It's Not A Date?

"You can borrow my hoodie if you want to." He repeated after I didn't understand the first time he said it.

"Oh, yeah sure!" I said with a smile rising on my face.

He handed me his scarf in order to take his hoodie off.

Then it happened again, he began to pull his hoodie off along with his T-shirt. I just stared at the part of his abs that had been revealed, my lips trembled, and my eyes widened. A small gasp was released as soon as his shirt rose. 

Does he know he's doing this?!

I gulped, and was caught off guard when he pulled this shirt back down. I quickly looked away to make it seem like I wasn't staring, but I failed miserabley.

"Here you go." He said with a soft and attractive smile.

"Oh, thanks." My cheeks warmed up even more as I received the larger hoodie from his hand.m

"No problem, butttt, what did I tell you earlier?"

I didn't remember off the top of my head, but then the memory soon came to mind, "Oh be quiet!" I rolled my eyes playfully as I threw the hoodie over my body. I slid into it comfortably and the green cloth hung right above my knees. I pulled the hood over my head and glared back up at him to see him fixing his scarf.

He looked down at me and flashed a charming smiled.

"Well, I'll walk you home but I don't think I'll be able to stay at yours for any longer. My mom seemed pretty mad when she called me earlier."

"That's fine, I had a lot of fun today." I crossed my arms and a smiled creeped on my face.

"I'm glad, I thought it'd be nice since you told me your friends don't take you out that much."

Wow, he truly cares? Maybe this really is something more than just tutoring.

"You know Thomas you're a really nice guy." The word leaving my mouth were genuine, and came from my heart.

"I try my best, especially for my friends like you." He glanced at me and I looked away, feeling a blush rise onto my cheeks. I held my cold hands to face, hoping to get rid of the warmth.
-
We talked the whole way back to my house and it made me feel a way I haven't felt in along time, but im not sure what that feeling is, or why I'm feeling it.
-
We made it to my house and the breeze had only picked up.

"Alright," he said as we walked up to my house, "I had a fun time today! I really did."

"Yeah, me too. Thanks for helping me out with all this. I.. really don't know what I would do without you Thomas."

"Aw, well anything for friends, right?"

I paused for a second, remembering Isaiah had asked me the same question earlier that day.

The 'ding' from the iphone notification echoed in my head, remembering the whole conversation I head with Isaiah earlier, right in front of Thomas. I gulped, and resumed to my normal expression, "yeah, of course." I answered with a soft but fake smile, "see you tomorrow."

"Ok, see you tomorrow then." He waved bye, and then began walking off.

"Bye." I mumbled under my breath. I looked down at my feet, and I could feel the guilt lied deep down in my stomach of what I had said while texting Isaiah.

After locking the front door I walked back to my room.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked myself stressfully. I groaned and swiped my hands down my face in exhaustion. I lied against the door and slid down into a sitting position.