Chapter 14: 1 Heart, Two Boys

I batted my eyelashes trying to process the situation, I snapped out of my small trance and tried to hide my exposed body with the hoodie I was just clenching in rage moments ago, but failed the original task miserably, still caught off guard by his sudden actions.

After calling my name he began stuttering as if he wanted to say something but just closed the door abruptly. I quickly shoved his hoodie under my bed in a place I hope he's not look under, while constantly muttering, "shit!" under my breath. I put on a light grey sweater that was a size bigger than mine onto my body. I stumbled out of my room and my larger clothes swiftly swayed back and forth as I moved quickly.

"Thomas?" I called out softly while exiting my room as fast as I could.

Thomas pov

No way that just happened! I thought in disbelief. I sat at the couch in shock, the bouquet of variety colored flowers lying next to me resting on the soft cushions. What was she even doing?! I thought she was just raging because of Valorant or something, but she was just randomly yelling?..While her shirt was off?..?! And was that my hoodie she was squeezing in her hands?

Before I could continue to ponder my thoughts, she stumbled into the main room, "Thomas!" She exclaimed, a wide smile appearing on her face smoothly. Blush practically swallowed my face, my brain refused to move on especially from the previous moments the both of us shared.

"H-Hey! Sorry I was late, I just uh..wanted to buy you these!" I gripped the bouquet shakily still processing the last few minutes, and handed her the beautifully wrapped flowers hoping she'd believe the excuse, and just move on from what had been happening all day.

Maybe she was mad at me? Is that why she was yelling..? No, probably not I mean she seems more than happy in the midst of speaking to me. I don't know why'd she'd get that mad over something like that anyway.

"Oh, thanks.." she replied with a soft smile resting on her face. The flowers exited my grasp and entered hers. She brushed her long black hair out of her face and brought the bouquet up to her nose, a wide smile appeared onto her face as she smelt the bouquet. "T-They're really pretty." She added, breaking the silence unintentionally. She glanced at me with a genuine smile, mirroring her actions I smiled too. A small warmth rapidly spread throughout my face, and I felt tingly sensation crawl all over my body.

What is this feeling? Can she tell I'm feeling it? Is it too obvious? Should I do something about it?

"Yeah, um. I just wanted to get those for you 'cuz you seemed in a pretty bad mood today." I spoke nervously slight shake coating my words. I glanced up at her to only see her eyes looking back down at me adorably, waiting for me to continue. "S-So wanna talk about why?" I stated curiously written all over my tone just hoping to get the answer I was looking for. She nodded her head and sat down next to me on her soft cushioned couch. "I've just been waiting for you to talk to me, that's all." She chirped happily while clasping l her hands together lightly. She smiled at me softly like this wasn't a big deal. My eyebrows raised in pure shock, and I felt tingly all over again.

It grows intensely each time.

I cleared my throat and literally almost choked on air from the answer I received so effortlessly.

Jesus! Why does her voice sound like that?? It does something to me, and I still don't know what!

"really?" I asked like an idiot, even though she had just confirmed why she was in a bad mood all day. Then a silence built up, but this wasn't an awkward silence, this silence had a different kind of vibe and I think we both sensed it.