Kushida S.S || Arisu S.S

A Devil.

That's how I can describe him, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

I never talked to him but at that time when I wanted to ask him for help to get Horikita's number. But perhaps, it was better if i just didn't do that.

Because when I crossed paths with him, my destined doom will come to me.

I could just escape his grasp. But even if I try, I'm confident I won't be able to. 

If I bring him down, I'll go down with him. In a normal perspective, it would be a lose-lose situation, but in truth, it'll be a lose-win. I lose, and he wins.

Only I would go down because of that 'someone' that I assume I won't be able to bring down as well...

.

.

I was hoping to start anew... So why? Why did Horikita have to be here?! Why does Ayanokouji-kun have to be in this school?!

If Horikita wasn't here, I wouldn't be able to cross paths with him!

But, this also has a plus even though I don't want to admit to it. Because I know he can protect me from anyone who tries to figure out my secret.

If I am a tool, then I'm probably powerful, that's why he wanted me, and if I get targeted, no one can probably replace me.

And just like he said, this is probably something I'll like as well. I hate my class. That is no exaggeration.

If he attacks my class, that'll make me happy despite the consequences.

I might be considered an Idiot, or a masochist. Whatever you might want to call it, however, I won't regret siding with him because I'll probably have it worse than his enemy.

That's why even if it'll take a long time, I want to try trusting him. 

Someone who's far worse than me.

Someone who is more powerful than most in this place.

Someone who is way more mysterious than most things.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Because just maybe, if I side with him, I'll be able to start anew, at peace. 

--

White, a blinding white. That's the first thing I saw when I visited the White Room.

It was run by my father's sensei, Professor Ayanokouji. My father never mentioned his first name so I never knew.

I was a Natural Genius, a girl that was blessed with good genes. So I was against the fact that Geniuses cannot be artificially made. Which were the foundation and the goal of the White Room.

I never expected anything in this place in fact.

I thought that it'll be a failed project. But I was proved wrong by one student name Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

He wasn't like me. So he isn't a genius in any form. It was utterly ridiculous how he managed to do that. But I can't help but accept it as the evidence was in front of me.

I made a promise, a promise to myself. That I would defeat this person and prove to them that genes are what makes a person's intelligence. 

But as I grew older, I realized, that it was impossible. Despite not being a Genius, he was stronger than me. It was impossible in many ways.

Then there was also Hironaka Kaori-san, a genius like me. I didn't really believe my father myself until Professor Ayanokouji himself said it.

She came from the outside, unlike Ayanokouji-kun. But even she wasn't able to defeat him completely. Sure, I've seen her tie with him or defeat him several times, but his wins against her are extremely far.

So, instead of defeating him, I changed my promise, that I'll at least be someone who can help him and support him. Be his friend, or maybe a rival.

Because he was born in that place. And because he is stronger, I can't imagine the loneliness he went through before meeting Kaori-san.

You see, Humans fear beings stronger than them, and would stay away from them as it was the way how humans work. Ayanokouji-kun, who was way above the other students, must've stayed away from him. I knew it from experience.

As a kid, I'm sure he wouldn't understand. As I didn't understand too until my father comforted me and told me about it. 

So, I promised myself--- when I grow older.

I'll try to stand by his side... As a fellow genius, and as a future friend.

--

Finally Done :3!

So I decided to instead mix the two S.S together instead of two different chapters because I realize how short Kushida's was. 

I change Kushida and Arisu for my own liking, was it bad tho?

I really liked Arisu's character and Kushida... Not much. But I still want to put Kushida at least in a bit of a Good light.

Although I won't do the same with Horikita. 

And I'm planning to increase the word quota from 1,000 to 2,000 words... Should I do it?

Anyways, I'll see you guys next time!

(Edit: I just fricking realized how short the S.S were when I reread it T^T. Sry...}