⊱★⊰ 37 ⊱★⊰

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰
'37 - Odd Behavior'

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰'37 - Odd Behavior'

"CARINA ELAYNE TOUSSAINT"

Seeing as Otto has, I'm assuming, forgotten about the date thing, me and Regulus ended up spending the entire weekend in the library.

I didn't mind. The library is quite a peaceful place.

It's where you're able to get away from everyone and everything and be surrounded by nothing but stories and characters and knowledge.

It's one of my favourite spots.

The study hall doesn't really have the same atmosphere and is a bit on the noisier side, especially when anyone other than Madam Pince is managing it.

Regulus seems to feel the same way.

Speaking of Regulus, he's been acting quite...off ever since Saturday.

I had asked him what happened, but he just brushed it off as nothing. I could tell that something is very obviously bothering him though.

We are also halfway through October now which means Sirius's 18th is getting closer and we haven't really planned anything.

We've all thrown around ideas, but none have really been put to work.

Knowing Sirius, he will want something huge.

It is his 18th, after all.

Which is exactly why me and the boys have decided to meet up after lunch to discuss the actual plan. We've also managed to convince one of the boys on the Ravenclaw team to challenge Sirius at Quidditch.

Hopefully, it'll be enough to distract him for a while. If that plan falls through, we've got the girls, plus Peter on watch duty to keep him distracted until we're all set.

Right now though, I'm trying my best to figure out what in Godric's name is going on with Regulus.

We're working with some dangerous acids in our Alchemy class and he's a little too distracted for my liking.

He's just standing there, staring straight into the glass beaker, which is full of sulfuric acid.

I took the beaker out of his hand gently and placed it down onto the table. That seemed to reel him back into the present.

"Seriously, what has been up with you lately?" I whispered in question.

He glanced at me, slightly confused. "What?" he asked.

"You've been super, spacey, since Saturday. What's going on?" I queried.

He simply stared back into my eyes with his eyebrows furrowed and didn't say a word.

"Regulus!" I snapped.

The bell rung at that exact moment, signaling the end of class. Regulus blinked a few times, then turned away from me and began packing.